Top Players

Talk XU Men's basketball here...
SC in DC
Posts: 331
Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 1:05 pm
Contact:

Top Players

Postby SC in DC » Sat Jul 08, 2017 2:28 pm

BE has 10% and X has 20% of them. JP and Bad Boy Bluiett!

https://hoopchain.com/2017/07/07/top-10 ... 18-season/
edgecliff hall
Posts: 304
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2009 7:18 am
Contact:

Re: Top Players

Postby edgecliff hall » Sat Jul 08, 2017 3:26 pm

Thanks for the update SC. Nice to see the X's on their fronts.
Theology73
Posts: 1129
Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2009 1:47 pm
What is home venue for the Xavier Musketeers?: Cintas Center
Who is Xavier's current head coach?: Chris Mack
What year did Cintas Center open?: 2000
Location: Finneytown
Contact:

Re: Top Players

Postby Theology73 » Sat Jul 08, 2017 4:15 pm

Tre #11 and JP #43. Not too shabby.
Mark Twain was wrong. Golf is NOT a good walk spoiled. It is a shared personal experience in a majestic wonderland guided by God, whose name is called frequently during the round.
26+6=1
Posts: 155
Joined: Thu Apr 10, 2008 8:56 pm
Contact:

Re: Top Players

Postby 26+6=1 » Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:12 pm

Lotta freshmen in the group. Questionable ranking without scoring a basket yet!

26+6=1
muskiefan92
Posts: 840
Joined: Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:34 pm
What is home venue for the Xavier Musketeers?: Cintas Center
Contact:

Re: Top Players

Postby muskiefan92 » Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:05 am

SC in DC wrote:BE has 10% and X has 20% of them. JP and Bad Boy Bluiett!

https://hoopchain.com/2017/07/07/top-10 ... 18-season/


Actually, I hope math wasn't your major in school. Two out of a hundred is 2%, not 20%!! :lol:
User avatar
Shadow
Posts: 5750
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 1:23 pm
What is home venue for the Xavier Musketeers?: Cintas Center
Who is Xavier's current head coach?: Chris Mack
What year did Cintas Center open?: 2000
Location: La Feria, TX
Contact:

Re: Top Players

Postby Shadow » Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:17 am

muskiefan92 wrote:
SC in DC wrote:BE has 10% and X has 20% of them. JP and Bad Boy Bluiett!

https://hoopchain.com/2017/07/07/top-10 ... 18-season/


Actually, I hope math wasn't your major in school. Two out of a hundred is 2%, not 20%!! :lol:

And 20% of 10% is 2. Depends upon comprehension, not math. :roll:
What lies behind you and what lies in front of you, pales in comparison to what lies inside of you
Ralph Waldo Emerson
muskiefan92
Posts: 840
Joined: Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:34 pm
What is home venue for the Xavier Musketeers?: Cintas Center
Contact:

Re: Top Players

Postby muskiefan92 » Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:26 am

Shadow wrote:
muskiefan92 wrote:
SC in DC wrote:BE has 10% and X has 20% of them. JP and Bad Boy Bluiett!

https://hoopchain.com/2017/07/07/top-10 ... 18-season/


Actually, I hope math wasn't your major in school. Two out of a hundred is 2%, not 20%!! :lol:

And 20% of 10% is 2. Depends upon comprehension, not math.


Sorry if I misunderstood, but as it's stated it did appear to be a miscalculation. I guess he was saying 2 of the 10 BE players and not 2 of the 100, got it!
SC in DC
Posts: 331
Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 1:05 pm
Contact:

Re: Top Players

Postby SC in DC » Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:18 pm

Everyone is so ready to be a critic. Sorry I wasn't clear enough. Yes, 2 of THEM (the 10 BE players) is in fact 20%. Apology accepted. But, what ever happened to "all for one, and one for all"? Guess that was before social media! (remember I'm a geezer). This country has become SOOOO tribal. Think I'll just read, instead of contribute from now on. Thank you Shadow and Edgecliff for your civility. (Someone help me--what's 2 out of 1000?? LOL!)
Let the pile-on begin!!

P.S. FOR 92, my major was Finance, which has a little something to do with math, and I had a pretty successful career if I do say so myself!
User avatar
Shadow
Posts: 5750
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 1:23 pm
What is home venue for the Xavier Musketeers?: Cintas Center
Who is Xavier's current head coach?: Chris Mack
What year did Cintas Center open?: 2000
Location: La Feria, TX
Contact:

Re: Top Players

Postby Shadow » Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:00 pm

SC in DC wrote:Everyone is so ready to be a critic. Sorry I wasn't clear enough. Yes, 2 of THEM (the 10 BE players) is in fact 20%. Apology accepted. But, what ever happened to "all for one, and one for all"? Guess that was before social media! (remember I'm a geezer). This country has become SOOOO tribal. Think I'll just read, instead of contribute from now on. Thank you Shadow and Edgecliff for your civility. (Someone help me--what's 2 out of 1000?? LOL!)
Let the pile-on begin!!

P.S. FOR 92, my major was Finance, which has a little something to do with math, and I had a pretty successful career if I do say so myself!

Please continue to contribute, SC. Maybe we geezers have some thing in common that the "kids" can't comprehend because I knew what you meant from the git-go.
What lies behind you and what lies in front of you, pales in comparison to what lies inside of you
Ralph Waldo Emerson
True_Blue
Posts: 130
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2008 1:26 pm
Contact:

Re: Top Players

Postby True_Blue » Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:23 pm

This same publication has XU ranked #7 preseason.

uc at #18... though they could not spell "Cincinnati"... lol

Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 7 guests