Kent. Jones situation

Talk XU Men's basketball here...
skyhops

Re: Kent. Jones situation

Postby skyhops » Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:05 am

A troll that has insight regarding XU basketball that most do not on this board.
Jesseandrippers

Postby Jesseandrippers » Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:27 am

Pierre Dracot wrote:Skyhops is a troll of the most odious kind, can no one else see this?
Pierre, your post has nothing to do with the topic. Skyhops at least offers a perspective on subject matter, even if its not the opinion of many. You are just pinning your ears back and going after him with complete disregard to X basketball. Im sorry, but this makes you the most odious troll.
skyhops

Postby skyhops » Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:57 pm

This Jones situation is not my opinion, but reality. Sorry if that makes me a troll.
kyzrex

Postby kyzrex » Mon Jul 24, 2017 3:10 pm

Legends in their own minds.

You want to know what is so annoying about people like this? It's the pompous know it all attitude that the posts portray. The attitude that all the rest of us here need to bow down and acknowledge the superior knowledge and insight that certain posters claim to have. The portrayal that they not only know better than us, but also know better than the ones that actually are hired to do the jobs they so freely criticize. What they base this self confidence upon we don't know. Perhaps if they would care to give the rest of us their credentials, we would then cease to doubt them? But I doubt that they will do so because in their minds they have nothing to gain by doing so, and only something to lose.

It's not that I think that they are trolls, it's just that I doubt the source of their "insight". Has any of them actually played the game outside of a CYO basement?

:mrgreen:
#WHYNOTX?
skyhops

Postby skyhops » Mon Jul 24, 2017 3:51 pm

What's pompous about reporting this story? As for playing basketball unlike Muskieman I played and still play basketball.
kyzrex

Postby kyzrex » Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:00 pm

skyhops wrote:A troll that has insight regarding XU basketball ...........that most do not on this board.

You DON'T consider this a pompous statement, especially the last part?

As for playing and still playing......at what level did you stop playing organized BB? Elemtary school? CYO? HS? College? City Rec league?

And the playing experience of Muskieman has nothing to do with it.
#WHYNOTX?
skyhops

Postby skyhops » Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:52 pm

I apologize for upsetting you Anti Homer mentioned you were very sensitive.
Shadow

Postby Shadow » Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:56 pm

Gentlemen,
Please carry on your discourse in private because it's finished here.
What lies behind you and what lies in front of you, pales in comparison to what lies inside of you
Ralph Waldo Emerson
PT71

Postby PT71 » Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:37 pm

Agree...I am an occasional participant...and in no way, do I enjoy this sophomoric BS. Talk about what you know, either first hand or suspect, not the "National Enquirer approach!" We all support the Muskies, let's deal in fact...or call it what it is..."guess work." Thank you!!!!
X-Expert

Postby X-Expert » Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:26 pm

Is there any update on Jones? Is he definitely gone?

Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”