New Seats, New Year, Bad Fans

Talk XU Men's basketball here...
FPX

New Seats, New Year, Bad Fans

Postby FPX » Sun Nov 05, 2017 8:45 pm

This new basketball year we were affected by the seating change at Cintas and our new seats are not as good and the fans behind us are horrible. These three young adults must know everything about basketball commenting every 15 seconds and screaming after the back to back dunks in my 9 year old daughters ear to the point she jumped both times and clearly you can see the people in front of you. To the point of this annoying fan he commenting “scoreboard says jones has 5 rebounds but Shannon tweeted he has 6”. Unbelievable that this fan and his lack of fan quality index is going to ruin my whole year of Xavier basketball. Anyone else having the same issue?
rickf

Re: New Seats, New Year, Bad Fans

Postby rickf » Wed Nov 08, 2017 1:39 pm

CALL THE FRONT OFFICE THEY WILL RESPOND
lionelchalmers0

Postby lionelchalmers0 » Wed Nov 08, 2017 6:33 pm

Oh my gosh 3 young fans yelled after two exciting back to back dunks? Heck with the front office call the police!

Or just take the stick outta your rear end and enjoy the game. Maybe scream louder than them next time.
edgecliff hall

Postby edgecliff hall » Wed Nov 08, 2017 6:57 pm

HA HA HA HA HA HA
madness31

Postby madness31 » Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:12 pm

FPX, it appears you might be the bad fan if you are not getting excited by back to back dunks. Generally when rating fans, the media judges by how loud an arena is combined with attendance. Most likely the young men behind you are at a different height than your 9 year old daughter so I doubt they are actually yelling in her ear.
kyzrex

Postby kyzrex » Thu Nov 09, 2017 7:06 am

Fans that do talk all the way through a game can be annoying to others......especially when what they are talking about has nothing to do with the game in front of them.

None of us are sitting in this man’s seats, so we can’t really judge just how annoying the people sitting behind him are. Probably need to cut him some slack, as he is new to the forum and probably doesn’t get that the people here will consider the behavior by those fans as normal.

My advice would be to make friends with them, get to know them. They obviously are serious fans and if they are serious X fans than it’s most likely that they are good people too. After all, nobody here ever finds anyone else here annoying, right? ;)
Last edited by kyzrex on Thu Nov 09, 2017 7:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
#WHYNOTX?
edgecliff hall

Postby edgecliff hall » Thu Nov 09, 2017 7:27 am

RIGHT
bluegrass

Postby bluegrass » Thu Nov 09, 2017 3:14 pm

It's only one game.Maybe they won't be there every game.Also heard there are problems with the new seats above the student section.(What's it called?The Loft?) Apparently some of the seats can't see the basket at that end.Seems like that would have been figured out a little earlier :oops:
Pierre Dracot

Postby Pierre Dracot » Thu Nov 09, 2017 7:50 pm

FPX wrote:
Sun Nov 05, 2017 8:45 pm
This new basketball year we were affected by the seating change at Cintas and our new seats are not as good and the fans behind us are horrible. These three young adults must know everything about basketball commenting every 15 seconds and screaming after the back to back dunks in my 9 year old daughters ear to the point she jumped both times and clearly you can see the people in front of you. To the point of this annoying fan he commenting “scoreboard says jones has 5 rebounds but Shannon tweeted he has 6”. Unbelievable that this fan and his lack of fan quality index is going to ruin my whole year of Xavier basketball. Anyone else having the same issue?
Did you request that he not scream in your daugthter's ear?
FPX

Postby FPX » Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:34 pm

lionelchalmers0 wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2017 6:33 pm
Oh my gosh 3 young fans yelled after two exciting back to back dunks? Heck with the front office call the police!

Or just take the stick outta your rear end and enjoy the game. Maybe scream louder than them next time.
Its a 9 years old female in front, clearly you're not a father.

Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”