Re: Cincinnati Game thread 12/02/2017

Postby MOSQUETERO » Sat Dec 02, 2017 7:39 pm

sweet67 wrote:
Sat Dec 02, 2017 6:59 pm
kyzrex wrote:
Sat Dec 02, 2017 6:31 pm
sweet67 wrote:
Sat Dec 02, 2017 6:00 pm

Xavier fans didnt support their football team. So they shut it down.
What in the wide wide world of sports does any of this have to do with the fact that UC lost to a better X team today?

And for the record...I am a Xavier graduate that ALSO has been a season ticket holder for UC FOOTBALL for years. Considering the size of the student body and the alumni base in the Cincinnati area, UC people should be ashamed of the actual attendance at UC football games, or for that matter most basketball games don’t see a huge amount of attendance either. Pretty lame for someone that supports a University with an enrollment of tens of thousands, but which doesn’t do a good job of showing up for their games currently, to come on the board of a university of only a few thousands, and chastise them for lack of support of a sport that was dropped 40 years ago, There wasn’t 10,000 people at Nippert for the last football game, and there wasn’t 5000 at the last UC game in NKU’s arena......I know, I was there for both of them. Attending with my UC alumni friends and family.

Go home, get a job, move out of your grandmothers basement.
Cool story

Why doesnt X have a football team to buy season tickets to?
Don't go away mad just go away.
Jesseandrippers

Postby Jesseandrippers » Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:03 pm

sweet67 wrote:
Sat Dec 02, 2017 6:59 pm
kyzrex wrote:
Sat Dec 02, 2017 6:31 pm
sweet67 wrote:
Sat Dec 02, 2017 6:00 pm

Xavier fans didnt support their football team. So they shut it down.
What in the wide wide world of sports does any of this have to do with the fact that UC lost to a better X team today?

And for the record...I am a Xavier graduate that ALSO has been a season ticket holder for UC FOOTBALL for years. Considering the size of the student body and the alumni base in the Cincinnati area, UC people should be ashamed of the actual attendance at UC football games, or for that matter most basketball games don’t see a huge amount of attendance either. Pretty lame for someone that supports a University with an enrollment of tens of thousands, but which doesn’t do a good job of showing up for their games currently, to come on the board of a university of only a few thousands, and chastise them for lack of support of a sport that was dropped 40 years ago, There wasn’t 10,000 people at Nippert for the last football game, and there wasn’t 5000 at the last UC game in NKU’s arena......I know, I was there for both of them. Attending with my UC alumni friends and family.

Go home, get a job, move out of your grandmothers basement.
Cool story

Why doesnt X have a football team to buy season tickets to?
UC is NIT bound with that slop they put out there today.
oldhoopster2

Postby oldhoopster2 » Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:07 pm

Actually it was section 211, 2 guys left before security got there and took the third guy out. After throwing the ball back they turned to the crowd, gave them the finger with both hands and kept yelling f-u to the X fans. Some people shouldn’t drink at noon. Brings out the fool in them and embarrasses their team/school.
McX

Postby McX » Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:30 pm

oldhoopster2 wrote:
Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:07 pm
Actually it was section 211, 2 guys left before security got there and took the third guy out. After throwing the ball back they turned to the crowd, gave them the finger with both hands and kept yelling f-u to the X fans. Some people shouldn’t drink at noon. Brings out the fool in them and embarrasses their team/school.
Yes 211, right below me. Sorry, fat fingered it. But definitely a UC fan.

Stay classy sUCks
Gorilla '69

Postby Gorilla '69 » Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:51 pm

Really??
Can you say Donald Little? Robert Whaley? Etc, etc. etc
I remember taking my wife to tHuggs In and she ordered a Reuben and the waiter punched her in the face and stoled her purse!
"You can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning"
sweet67

Postby sweet67 » Sat Dec 02, 2017 9:31 pm

McX wrote:
Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:30 pm
oldhoopster2 wrote:
Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:07 pm
Yes 211, right below me. Sorry, fat fingered it. But definitely a UC fan.

Stay classy sUCks
Classy?

*XU started a brawl. Got beat up.
*XU recruited and signed a player after he pleaded guilty to a hit and run against a police officer. Officer has serious back injuries as a result. Xavier brought him to campus regardless.
*As a player, Chris Mack intentionally threw a ball directly in the face of an opponent.
*JP Macura. Real classy guy. Arrested.
*Trevon = Drug Charge.
*Troubled transfers Lavendar, Crawford, CJ Anderson. Why do so many players that get run out of other schools end up at X?
*Assistant coach Monte Mathis masturbating in a hotel room window in front of guests.
*Darnell DUI Williams.
*Lloyd Price holding up convienent stores. Choir boy at X.
*2 former players in jail for murder. Surely they were fine citizens while at X.
*Matt Painter = said he will never play at X again due unruly environment.
*Butler water fountain.
*Dedrick Finn-repeatedly
*Mark Lyons
*Myles Davis-repeatedly
*Why did Pat Kelsey leave?
*Coach Kareem Richardson arrested.
*Jesuits pay 166 million settlement in sex abuse case.

Typical Xavier. It's always the other guy.
X-lucidity

Postby X-lucidity » Sat Dec 02, 2017 9:45 pm

Hey Sweet - you sound like one bitter-ass old dude. How are those sour grapes tasting loser. Who the heck cares about Jesuit sex cases - or Dedrick Finn for God's sake. Scoreboard putz. How does seven "L"'s in the last 10 games taste Zippy?? What I am sensing is your disposition has taken a turn for the worse due to a severe anal rash caused by JP'itus.. Take two Advil and call your Dr. in the morning pal.....
muskieman

Postby muskieman » Sat Dec 02, 2017 9:53 pm

I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
Anti-Homer

Postby Anti-Homer » Sat Dec 02, 2017 9:56 pm

X-lucidity wrote:
Sat Dec 02, 2017 9:45 pm
Hey Sweet - you sound like one bitter-ass old dude. How are those sour grapes tasting loser. Who the heck cares about Jesuit sex cases - or Dedrick Finn for God's sake. Scoreboard putz. How does seven "L"'s in the last 10 games taste Zippy?? What I am sensing is your disposition has taken a turn for the worse due to a severe anal rash caused by JP'itus.. Take two Advil and call your Dr. in the morning pal.....
The great thing is UC will get throttled again next Saturday. Like their football team, all their "significant wins happen in conference only, because their conference blows. They may squeak 3 teams into the tourney this year, which may move their league ahead of the Mac. Somewhere Curtis Bostic is laughing hysterically (UC insiders know what I'm talking about). Mic will do anything to distract from his horrendous winning percentage against X, UC's Superbowl, and underachievement in the NCAA tourney.

The nice thing is a loss to UC is the same as losing to a middle of the road BE team. It disappoints for a couple of hours, but X plays 8-10 more important games they have to be concerned about. This will eat at Mic for the rest of the year, because they only play 2-3 good teams the rest of the way.
Anti-Homer

Postby Anti-Homer » Sat Dec 02, 2017 9:57 pm

muskieman wrote:
Sat Dec 02, 2017 9:53 pm
hey sweet your coach is a liar

Mic was also the money man for Fortson in the 90s. it's funny his aunt was on the title for the Lexus he drove on campus.

Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”