Cincinnati Game thread 12/02/2017

Talk XU Men's basketball here...
sweet67

Re: Cincinnati Game thread 12/02/2017

Postby sweet67 » Sat Dec 02, 2017 4:27 pm

XU80 wrote:
Sat Dec 02, 2017 4:04 pm
Great response from Mack. Difference was Xavier manhandled UC on the Boards. The only thing that kept the game close was UC's defense. Other than that, we were deeper, better shooters and we had played tougher opponents to than UC and we were prepared for the level of competition.

Mick Cronin suffers from little man disease and being in clearly a lower level conference. We own Cincinnati, plain and simple when it comes to college basketball programs, enjoy your conference and get one of the 2-3 bids you might get to the dance from the AAC. Be thankful, Wichita St joined the AAC.
The AAC does have more Final Four's and National Championships than the Big East.
Anti-Homer

Postby Anti-Homer » Sat Dec 02, 2017 4:38 pm

sweet67 wrote:
Sat Dec 02, 2017 4:27 pm
XU80 wrote:
Sat Dec 02, 2017 4:04 pm
Great response from Mack. Difference was Xavier manhandled UC on the Boards. The only thing that kept the game close was UC's defense. Other than that, we were deeper, better shooters and we had played tougher opponents to than UC and we were prepared for the level of competition.

Mick Cronin suffers from little man disease and being in clearly a lower level conference. We own Cincinnati, plain and simple when it comes to college basketball programs, enjoy your conference and get one of the 2-3 bids you might get to the dance from the AAC. Be thankful, Wichita St joined the AAC.
The AAC does have more Final Four's and National Championships than the Big East.
Really? Uconn 1, Villanova 1. i know you go to UC, but the math isn't that complicated.

Secondly, if you're going to revert to UC's Nat'l Championships which occurred decades before either of us were born, it only shows us how irrelevant UC has been in the basketball landscape. BTW, Mick has been there for 12 years. Does he even have 7 wins in the NCAA tourney? X lost last year, and as expected, took it with class, and shook hands.

Everytime UC loses, there has to be a incident. IF not two of their players committing felonies by taking a blind sided punch, and stomping on the head of the peacemaking Kenny Frease, it's Mic, "I'm 4-8 against X" Cronin acting like an 11 year old. At least he is providing consistency by continuing the classless legacy of Huggins, which is nice.
lionelchalmers0

Postby lionelchalmers0 » Sat Dec 02, 2017 4:45 pm

Hahahahaha the American haha. The teams that non-con challengers are savannnah state? Haha.

Mick going after a xavier player post game? Haha. Classic. Mick and uc are such LOSERs haha. Mack and the whole pe Xavier team of course just do usual post games and mick tries to go low class. Mick is such a loser. So are the bearcats.
sweet67

Postby sweet67 » Sat Dec 02, 2017 5:01 pm

Of the programs currently in the AAC and Big East....count up their National Titles and Final Fours.

At what point do X fans realize it's JP and not always the other guy?

XU has two former players, Andre Smith and Maurice Brantley, in jail for murder.

Why is their always an incident at Cintas but not 5/3?

Crosstown Brawl
-Tu and Lyons start it
-Fight breaks out
-Tu and Lyons are scared to participate
-XU gets beat up
-Tu and Lyons go to podium and claim to be gangsters. After not participating in the fight they started where their teammates got beat up.
lionelchalmers0

Postby lionelchalmers0 » Sat Dec 02, 2017 5:10 pm

sweet67 wrote:
Sat Dec 02, 2017 5:01 pm
Of the programs currently in the AAC and Big East....count up their National Titles and Final Fours.

XU has two former players, Andre Smith and Maurice Brantley, in jail for murder.

Crosstown Brawl
-Tu and Lyons start it
-Fight breaks out
-XU gets beat up
-Tu and Lyons go to podium and claim to be gangsters. After not participating in the fight they started where their teammates got beat up.
Haha sweet67 lololololol what a soft baby
lionelchalmers0

Postby lionelchalmers0 » Sat Dec 02, 2017 5:13 pm

sweet67 wrote:

Crosstown Brawl
-Tu and Lyons start it
-Fight breaks out
-XU gets beat up
Haha sweet67 proud of you bud
lionelchalmers0

Postby lionelchalmers0 » Sat Dec 02, 2017 5:15 pm

How many bearcats tats do you guys think sweet67 has on his neck Haha
muskieman

Postby muskieman » Sat Dec 02, 2017 5:19 pm

sweet67 wrote:
and what league was UConn in when they won. I am proud of AH for schooling you, Shame you take a loss almost as good as your Yellow tooth gnome of a head coach...maybe twins separated at birth?

as for X getting beat up a sucker punch from the blind side on a peacemaker must make you so proud.

He probably has that teardrop tat under is eye
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
sweet67

Postby sweet67 » Sat Dec 02, 2017 5:22 pm

muskieman wrote:
Sat Dec 02, 2017 5:19 pm
sweet67 wrote:
and what league was UConn in when they won. I am proud of AH for schooling you, Shame you take a loss almost as good as your Yellow tooth gnome of a head coach...maybe twins separated at birth?

as for X getting beat up a sucker punch from the blind side on a peacemaker must make you so proud.

He probably has that teardrop tat under is eye
Why didnt X fight back instead of letting their guy get beat up?
Anti-Homer

Postby Anti-Homer » Sat Dec 02, 2017 5:35 pm

sweet67 wrote:

Crosstown Brawl
-Tu and Lyons start it
-Fight breaks out
-XU gets beat up
I'm ashamed for letting myself get sucked back into a discussion with a troll, but I fear my English professor at X might be a board contributor, so feel Ithe need to help Sweet out. Sweet, you should have used "there," not "their", with your misguided logic, something we're accustomed to seeing. If you still don't understand, go to the learning center at X.

As for AS and MB, there is a very distinct difference, which I don't think you have the capacity to comprehend. They were no longer at X when they committed the crimes. However, when Donald Little committed multiple felonies like kidnapping and torturing his roommate by burning him with cigarettes, UC looked the other way, and doubled down on him, because it's what they do.

There's a reason UC is known as UNLV of the West, though you probably think it's intended to be a compliment. Absolutely precious.

Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”