Another big name goes down

Talk XU Men's basketball here...
muskieman

Another big name goes down

Postby muskieman » Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:36 pm

for the third game in a row, two at home, #5 Florida was taken down...this time by Loyola. UC is getting Florida either a down team or a really pissed tem.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
muskieman

Re: Another big name goes down

Postby muskieman » Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:51 pm

Wofford brings down Georgia Tech

Kansas down 11 with 2 minutes to play
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
muskieman

Postby muskieman » Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:00 pm

Washington beat Kansas 74-65
Jesseandrippers

Postby Jesseandrippers » Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:44 am

This is all early season stuff still. Teams usually dont have it together until after the break.
kyzrex

Postby kyzrex » Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:26 am

I have to give props to the announcers on last night game.....

They made the point that Big East schools generally have an advantage in the preseason schedule because of the lack of early entry into the NBA draft players, and the number of players that stay all 4-5 years. Gives them an advantage over the schools where the roster turns over every year and their preconference games are about a whole roster learning how to play with each other, and not about just working in a couple of new faces. Reloading v Rebuilding. Hadn’t thought about that before. Probsbly another reason why we see the upsets in March the way we do. The schools with players that have tournament experience have an advantage over the teams where the players are younger and lack that experience.

By the way....only the freshman at X lack tourney expereince.. :D
#WHYNOTX?

Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”