mumuskie87

DePaul @ PC

Postby mumuskie87 » Sat Feb 10, 2018 5:27 pm

DePaul is crushing PC at PC
Up 26 points with 10 minutes left.
Wow. Wow. Wow.
"Sports is a coffee break."
Al McGuire
"If someone offers to double your money, walk away. If he offers to make you 20 %, hear him out."
Al McGuire
bluegrass

Re: DePaul @ PC

Postby bluegrass » Sat Feb 10, 2018 6:37 pm

Blue Demons don't blow that lead. Gtown beats SH.The Hall is turning into the most disappointing team in league this year with Marquette a close second
Anti-Homer

Re: DePaul @ PC

Postby Anti-Homer » Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:26 pm

bluegrass wrote:
Sat Feb 10, 2018 6:37 pm
Blue Demons don't blow that lead. Gtown beats SH.The Hall is turning into the most disappointing team in league this year with Marquette a close second
I agree with your comment about SH somewhat, but felt they were overrated from the start. I thought coming into this year that Nova and X were clearly the two best teams in the league. I think SH is a top 25 team, but just didn’t see them ever being able to supplant either X or Nova. I think Butler is the surprise team in the league. They are a lot better than I thought they’d be, especially with subpar post player, and only two guys who can score consistently. However, their role players have stepped up, and I think Jordan is doing one hell of a job. Holtman is proving what kind of coach he is, but Butler has found a very good replacement. Great for the league.

Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”