NCAA tournament tickets...sites on sale now..how to buy or get tickets...hope this helps

Talk XU Men's basketball here...
mumuskie87

Re: NCAA tournament tickets...sites on sale now..how to buy or get tickets...hope this helps

Postby mumuskie87 » Sun Feb 18, 2018 11:13 am

2005- good info Thanks
"Sports is a coffee break."
Al McGuire
"If someone offers to double your money, walk away. If he offers to make you 20 %, hear him out."
Al McGuire
Xavier2005

Re: NCAA tournament tickets...sites on sale now..how to buy or get tickets...hope this helps

Postby Xavier2005 » Sun Feb 25, 2018 8:51 pm

I did not look at all 8 first/second round sites/cities, because as of now I am guessing Xavier may be at Detroit or Nashville. I looked up the arenas for each city and each arena holds approximately 20,000 seats for basketball. Lots of tickets currently available for both locations as of now. Some one session only tickets as low as $63 today. What was noted for the Detroit arena to be used is it is fairly new/2017 at a cost of nearly one billion dollars, was to cost half that much at the beginning of the planning. The Detroit arena is also surrounded by a new $2 billion entertainment center...of clubs, restaurants, bars,etc . It is right in downtown Detroit!??? Sounds interesting, but I have not seen it yet.
kyzrex

Postby kyzrex » Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:15 pm

Bridgestone Arena in Nashville is the home of the NHL Nashville Preditors team. A world class arena for sure. It is located right downtown and there are literally dozens and dozens of restaurants and honky tonks within yards of the arena. The Country Music Hall of Fame and museum is right there along with several other arenas and halls. Nashville is such a great city to visit, along with the whole mid-Tn. area. The weather in mid-March is usually pretty nice too.
#WHYNOTX?
Anti-Homer

Postby Anti-Homer » Sun Feb 25, 2018 10:00 pm

I have to go to a conference the 1st week of the NCAAA tourney, but AH, son, brother, and nephew will attend the 2nd weekend. Mman has volunteered to drive us in his Winnebago.
Xavier2005

Postby Xavier2005 » Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:42 am

2nd week end...the only close Regional is Atlanta...the South Regional. The current guess is X may be in the Midwest Regional...that is Omaha..reachable but a long drive. The East and West Regionals are even longer drives.
jpflumjr

Postby jpflumjr » Mon Feb 26, 2018 4:12 pm

kyzrex wrote:
Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:15 pm
Bridgestone Arena in Nashville is the home of the NHL Nashville Preditors team. A world class arena for sure. It is located right downtown and there are literally dozens and dozens of restaurants and honky tonks within yards of the arena. The Country Music Hall of Fame and museum is right there along with several other arenas and halls. Nashville is such a great city to visit, along with the whole mid-Tn. area. The weather in mid-March is usually pretty nice too.
Free home brew to X grads if they play here in Nashville! :-) Bonus if you went to St. X too.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/WIxcrUT1a9DlCEkA3
Xavier2005

Postby Xavier2005 » Mon Feb 26, 2018 7:14 pm

Since the announcement of specific schools, players, coaches, etc that are involved in the college basketball money for players....the prices for NCAA tournament tickets took a BIG DROP. Looks like the ticket brokers are trying to unload the tickets quickly, they must assume demand will decrease between now and tournament time. Example....the 2 game NCAA semi final session was a low $165 per seat to start...about a week a go...now as of 2-26-18....you can get that for as low as $60 to $70.....there is a FIRE SALE on. First level for the FF starts as low as $125 right now. Something is happening...i think the ticket brokers fear demand will drop rather than go up.
kyzrex

Postby kyzrex » Mon Feb 26, 2018 7:45 pm

jpflumjr wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2018 4:12 pm
kyzrex wrote:
Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:15 pm
Free home brew to X grads if they play here in Nashville! :-) Bonus if you went to St. X too.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/WIxcrUT1a9DlCEkA3
Wife and I will be there! We booked a place in Franklin for that weekend a month ago, so I’m really hoping that X plays in Nashville. But no matter where they play we will still be down there....Beer Festival in Franklin that Saturday evening, games on Friday and Sunday. We love that area.
#WHYNOTX?
Xavier2005

Postby Xavier2005 » Sat Mar 03, 2018 1:19 pm

fyi saw semi final tickets FF/2 games in session on Saturday on sale today for $175 each a ticket broker ....that is a bargain
Xavier2005

Postby Xavier2005 » Sat Mar 03, 2018 1:57 pm

I listed a ton of info to help people get tickets easy and at lower pricing but the lead in comments were ALL Deleted by someone...i guess they want you not to know

Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”