NCAA tournament tickets...sites on sale now..how to buy or get tickets...hope this helps

Talk XU Men's basketball here...
muskieman

Re: NCAA tournament tickets...sites on sale now..how to buy or get tickets...hope this helps

Postby muskieman » Sat Mar 03, 2018 2:14 pm

Xavier2005 wrote:
Sat Mar 03, 2018 1:57 pm
I listed a ton of info to help people get tickets easy and at lower pricing but the lead in comments were ALL Deleted by someone...i guess they want you not to know
not me I thought the info was great. Ron knows how to find good and cheap tickets. Maybe repost it Ron.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
Shadow

Re: NCAA tournament tickets...sites on sale now..how to buy or get tickets...hope this helps

Postby Shadow » Mon Mar 12, 2018 8:38 am

Guess it must have been me. Might have been deleting a reply and goofed somehow. Don't remember. Sorry. :(
Moderator EMERITUS, Musketeer Madness.
Xavier2005

Postby Xavier2005 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:30 am

Nashville tickets still available on line at ticket brokers sites....one site selling single session tickets upper level at $75 to $90 per seat.....lower bowl 100 sections as low as $125 per session.....or all 3 sessions Friday/ 4 games and Sunday/2games for as low as $325 per seat for all 3 sessions/6 games total. If not sold out Friday or Sunday the prices will be even lower...

Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”