TV Interviews

Postby ChitownSteve » Sun Mar 11, 2018 9:47 pm

Why of course it is important to interview:

Bill Self
Mike Krzyzewski
Jay Wright
Mark Few

for the millionth time.

Has no effect on the NCAA or the Officials who watch these shows? What about Tony Bennett, Chris Mack or Matt Painter?

ESPN and TBS, a pox on you.
XU80

Re: TV Interviews

Postby XU80 » Mon Mar 12, 2018 4:08 pm

ESPN is headed down the tubes. The on air talent continues to decline as ESPN's income continues to go down.

TBS production of the Selection Sunday was awful. So, who decided to spend the first 10 minutes torturing the bubble fans to know the obvious, what 32 teams had already qualified. I think it was a stupid test to see if Gumball and Ernie could remember the mascot nicknames.

These guys show up every March and haven't a clue of what has happened the past 4 months so they interview the old standbys.
mumuskie87

Postby mumuskie87 » Mon Mar 12, 2018 4:21 pm

XU80 wrote:
Mon Mar 12, 2018 4:08 pm
ESPN is headed down the tubes. The on air talent continues to decline as ESPN's income continues to go down.

TBS production of the Selection Sunday was awful. So, who decided to spend the first 10 minutes torturing the bubble fans to know the obvious, what 32 teams had already qualified. I think it was a stupid test to see if Gumball and Ernie could remember the mascot nicknames.

These guys show up every March and haven't a clue of what has happened the past 4 months so they interview the old standbys.
I'm glad I had another commitment and missed both ESPN and TBS's shows.
Will watch Fox Sports instead.
"Sports is a coffee break."
Al McGuire
"If someone offers to double your money, walk away. If he offers to make you 20 %, hear him out."
Al McGuire
Anti-Homer

Postby Anti-Homer » Mon Mar 12, 2018 7:01 pm

XU80 wrote:
Mon Mar 12, 2018 4:08 pm

Agreed. Horrible format and CBS is hearing about it too. Why do they need 19 people presenting the picks as well?

Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”