Eric Single - SI - XU OUT in FIRST Round

Talk XU Men's basketball here...
True_Blue
Posts: 163
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2008 1:26 pm
Contact:

Eric Single - SI - XU OUT in FIRST Round

Postby True_Blue » Mon Mar 12, 2018 4:52 pm

https://www.si.com/college-basketball/2 ... ket-advice


if you google his picture, he looks like he is 10 years old.... great hire by SI I am sure
mumuskie87
Posts: 11396
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2008 11:27 am
Contact:

Re: Eric Single - SI - XU OUT in FIRST Round

Postby mumuskie87 » Mon Mar 12, 2018 5:22 pm

True_Blue wrote:
Mon Mar 12, 2018 4:52 pm
https://www.si.com/college-basketball/2 ... ket-advice


if you google his picture, he looks like he is 10 years old.... great hire by SI I am sure
This kid must have had something terrible happen to him in Cincinnati because not only does he have X losing to a 16 seed, he has UC losing to GA State - a 15 seed.
"Sports is a coffee break."
Al McGuire
"If someone offers to double your money, walk away. If he offers to make you 20 %, hear him out."
Al McGuire
Anti-Homer
Posts: 4804
Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:53 pm
Contact:

Re: Eric Single - SI - XU OUT in FIRST Round

Postby Anti-Homer » Mon Mar 12, 2018 6:10 pm

mumuskie87 wrote:
Mon Mar 12, 2018 5:22 pm
True_Blue wrote:
Mon Mar 12, 2018 4:52 pm
https://www.si.com/college-basketball/2 ... ket-advice


if you google his picture, he looks like he is 10 years old.... great hire by SI I am sure
This kid must have had something terrible happen to him in Cincinnati because not only does he have X losing to a 16 seed, he has UC losing to GA State - a 15 seed.
Brilliant move to become recognized as a basketball savant, if his implausible picks come true. Why mimic what the other 200 experts pick? If he picked with his head, and won a high percentage of his games, it wouldn't matter, because dozens of other better known "experts" will go with the same favorites.
mumuskie87
Posts: 11396
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2008 11:27 am
Contact:

Re: Eric Single - SI - XU OUT in FIRST Round

Postby mumuskie87 » Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:18 pm

True_Blue wrote:
Mon Mar 12, 2018 4:52 pm
https://www.si.com/college-basketball/2 ... ket-advice


if you google his picture, he looks like he is 10 years old.... great hire by SI I am sure
Reminds me of this ESPN commercial parody from years ago.
Back when ESPN was relevant and entertaining.
Now they just "suck". ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wr2C1O-EvcI
"Sports is a coffee break."
Al McGuire
"If someone offers to double your money, walk away. If he offers to make you 20 %, hear him out."
Al McGuire
mumuskie87
Posts: 11396
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2008 11:27 am
Contact:

Re: Eric Single - SI - XU OUT in FIRST Round

Postby mumuskie87 » Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:32 am

Anti-Homer wrote:
Mon Mar 12, 2018 6:10 pm
mumuskie87 wrote:
Mon Mar 12, 2018 5:22 pm
True_Blue wrote:
Mon Mar 12, 2018 4:52 pm
https://www.si.com/college-basketball/2 ... ket-advice


if you google his picture, he looks like he is 10 years old.... great hire by SI I am sure
This kid must have had something terrible happen to him in Cincinnati because not only does he have X losing to a 16 seed, he has UC losing to GA State - a 15 seed.
Brilliant move to become recognized as a basketball savant, if his implausible picks come true. Why mimic what the other 200 experts pick? If he picked with his head, and won a high percentage of his games, it wouldn't matter, because dozens of other better known "experts" will go with the same favorites.
It is brilliant. If you are wrong, no one will remember. If you are right, then you are instantly a basketball Nostradamus.
"Sports is a coffee break."
Al McGuire
"If someone offers to double your money, walk away. If he offers to make you 20 %, hear him out."
Al McGuire
MOSQUETERO
Posts: 1236
Joined: Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:54 pm
Contact:

Re: Eric Single - SI - XU OUT in FIRST Round

Postby MOSQUETERO » Sat Mar 17, 2018 2:59 am

Maybe he meant Virginia losing in the first round.
kyzrex
Posts: 1500
Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 8:35 am
Contact:

Re: Eric Single - SI - XU OUT in FIRST Round

Postby kyzrex » Sat Mar 17, 2018 10:36 am

MOSQUETERO wrote:
Sat Mar 17, 2018 2:59 am
Maybe he meant Virginia losing in the first round.

They are easily confused.... :ugeek:
#WHYNOTX?

Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 35 guests