Xavier coaches recruiting for Louisville

Talk XU Men's basketball here...
X-Expert

Re: Xavier coaches recruiting for Louisville

Postby X-Expert » Mon Mar 26, 2018 11:00 pm

skyhops wrote:
Mon Mar 26, 2018 10:56 pm
Good riddance. Make a decision and move on. This has been going on for a month and Mack is acting like it just came about to save his image. Hopefully Steele gets the job and he is not a fan of Kid Rock.
Hops keep hearing that all assistants are going with mack. Do you know something different?

All MM posters-do not reply or acknowledge Muskie More. Has nothing better to do but get on MusketeerMadness to discuss how great the Louisville program is. If we don't delete him, ignore him. Maybe he can fight the UK boards that continuously rip on Louisville for their history of cheating
skyhops

Postby skyhops » Mon Mar 26, 2018 11:13 pm

I hear Mack is and will take assistants and recruits. I wish the rumor of Miller wanting back would come true.
bluegrass

Postby bluegrass » Tue Mar 27, 2018 11:39 am

X-Expert wrote:
Mon Mar 26, 2018 11:00 pm
skyhops wrote:
Mon Mar 26, 2018 10:56 pm
Good riddance. Make a decision and move on. This has been going on for a month and Mack is acting like it just came about to save his image. Hopefully Steele gets the job and he is not a fan of Kid Rock.
Hops keep hearing that all assistants are going with mack. Do you know something different?

All MM posters-do not reply or acknowledge Muskie More. Has nothing better to do but get on MusketeerMadness to discuss how great the Louisville program is. If we don't delete him, ignore him. Maybe he can fight the UK boards that continuously rip on Louisville for their history of cheating
Do you really think Steele would take an assistant job at UL over HC at X? That would be the ultimate slap down
X-Expert

Postby X-Expert » Tue Mar 27, 2018 12:13 pm

skyhops wrote:
Mon Mar 26, 2018 11:13 pm
I hear Mack is and will take assistants and recruits. I wish the rumor of Miller wanting back would come true.
I can see the Assistants as i have heard that X does not want Steele. There is a story there.

As for recruits, that would surprise me. Not like X are bringing in world beaters (6th best in BE and 51st overall). three have actually signed LOIs so not sure if they can just leave without sitting out a year but not sure of those rules
Thor in 204

Postby Thor in 204 » Tue Mar 27, 2018 1:39 pm

X-Expert wrote:
Tue Mar 27, 2018 12:13 pm
skyhops wrote:
Mon Mar 26, 2018 11:13 pm
I can see the Assistants as i have heard that X does not want Steele. There is a story there.

As for recruits, that would surprise me. Not like X are bringing in world beaters (6th best in BE and 51st overall). three have actually signed LOIs so not sure if they can just leave without sitting out a year but not sure of those rules
[/quote

Does Louisville have any recruits coming in? Did the ones they had bail out?
lionelchalmers0

Postby lionelchalmers0 » Tue Mar 27, 2018 6:02 pm

This report was obviously true now based on the fact that Louisville recruits have received offers already in the last hour.

Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”