Where is X administration if true

Talk XU Men's basketball here...
X-Expert

Where is X administration if true

Postby X-Expert » Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:31 pm

If Xavier coaches are calling recruits representing Louisville this is a shame. It fits the Louisville model of sleaziness but would have hoped Mack and staff were above that. if they are in fact doing this, where is X administration? They need to address this privately and publicly and let the fanbase know. i keep hearing that all assistants are going to Louisville. if so, then lets hire a coach. If Mack has resigned, they should make the announcement that he is gone. Why wait for Louisville to make an announcement. At this point, Greg Christopher appears to be doing nothing while it is being reported that the previous coaches are calling X's recruits. Did Christopher go to Louisville too? If not please do something
kyzrex

Re: Where is X administration if true

Postby kyzrex » Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:50 pm

Well you read it on an Internet forum, so it must be true! Right?

Heck, it was at Louisville reporter telling us that he got a call from a friend, that heard from a recruits family that....and so on and so on and so on

Want to buy a bridge?

As for that RUMOR.....I don’t beleive it, not for a minute.

Has everyone gone crazy?
#WHYNOTX?
yellow20xd

Postby yellow20xd » Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:53 pm

I seriously doubt that it's true... Other schools would use that against you for recruiting purposes... You know... "Did you see how classless Louisville"... I don't think CM has said yes or no yet. Christopher will be making phone calls the second he needs to... Settle down, have an adult beverage... Dan
“Wins go on the mantle. Loses go in your soul."
X-Expert

Postby X-Expert » Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:59 pm

kyzrex wrote:
Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:50 pm
Well you read it on an Internet forum, so it must be true! Right?

Heck, it was at Louisville reporter telling us that he got a call from a friend, that heard from a recruits family that....and so on and so on and so on

Want to buy a bridge?

As for that RUMOR.....I don’t beleive it, not for a minute.

Has everyone gone crazy?
That is why i said "if" then it would be a shame. I really hope its not true. However, i absolutely do believe the moment Mack resigns, X makes an announcement and do not wait for Louisville. Every minute is hurting X. They were in the hunt for two recruits that could help next year. They need to get to these guys asap.
MuskyDore

Postby MuskyDore » Mon Mar 26, 2018 9:07 pm

X-Expert wrote:
Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:31 pm
If Xavier coaches are calling recruits representing Louisville this is a shame. It fits the Louisville model of sleaziness but would have hoped Mack and staff were above that. if they are in fact doing this, where is X administration? They need to address this privately and publicly and let the fanbase know. i keep hearing that all assistants are going to Louisville. if so, then lets hire a coach. If Mack has resigned, they should make the announcement that he is gone. Why wait for Louisville to make an announcement. At this point, Greg Christopher appears to be doing nothing while it is being reported that the previous coaches are calling X's recruits. Did Christopher go to Louisville too? If not please do something
Brian Snow already clarified that the kid reached out to the coach, not the other way around. And that the kid simply asked if there was still interest in him if the staff left X, to which he was told they would be interested no matter where they were coaching.
yellow20xd

Postby yellow20xd » Mon Mar 26, 2018 9:08 pm

Who's to say CM or Travis Steele aren't in communications with the current players and recruits???... It's been awful quite on all fronts... CM, X administration, current players, recruits, U of L administration... Not a peep or leak on either side, just internet rumors from 3rd or 4th party "I heard from a recruits grandma, sisters, aunt"... Dan
“Wins go on the mantle. Loses go in your soul."

Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”