Go Get Some

Talk XU Men's basketball here...
Kevin Reilly

Go Get Some

Postby Kevin Reilly » Tue Mar 27, 2018 8:03 pm

OK Xavier Nation we are going to be fine. Don't need any greedy guys who are supposed to be loyal. Onward and upward. Anybody who wants to jump ship goodbye. Here are some assistant coaches worth going after. John Scheyer from Duke. Played on the 2010 National Championship and was 2nd team All American. Two time captain at Duke and played in the NBA. Ron Sanchez from Virginia. Has spent 9 years there and is a young guy who knows DEFENSE. Kenny Payne from Kentucky. One of the best Recruiters in college basketball. Head coaches I would go after starts with Miller but that is very unlikely. Love to have Mark Schmidt from ST Bonaventure but might not be sexy enough.How about Dan Marjerle from Grand Rapids?We are going to get somebody GOOD. We ALWAYS do
Letskeepitreal

Re: Go Get Some

Postby Letskeepitreal » Tue Mar 27, 2018 8:43 pm

I agree whole heartedly with this. There’ll be a few bumps short term but we’ll be ok.
Biggernlife

Re: Go Get Some

Postby Biggernlife » Tue Mar 27, 2018 9:59 pm

Kenny Payne took a new job. Sorry! I hope Christopher has a rocket up his.... and hurries up on either Steele(my preference) or Miller ASAP Just saying.................Bigger

Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”