ESPN Again

Talk XU Men's basketball here...
thecoach

Re: ESPN Again

Postby thecoach » Wed Apr 11, 2018 12:46 pm

oldhoopster2 wrote:
Tue Apr 10, 2018 3:51 pm
And there's this NBA draft article which has no mention of Trevon in the top 100 prospects or even the seniors who are automatically in (unless I missed it). Got 2 UC boys on their different lists though.

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/2304 ... ft-testing
I haven't seen TB listed in any of the many mock drafts.
SC in DC

Postby SC in DC » Thu Apr 12, 2018 11:56 am

Well at least the finally got us with the Welage kid----NOT!!!
thecoach

Postby thecoach » Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:47 pm

What's interesting to me is why none of the seniors is playing at the Portsmouth Invitational this weekend. I would think for certain that Macura, O'mara and Kanter would try to participate there. The only one with any shot at the nba pre draft workouts later this spring would be TB, but he's very iffy from what i've seen. There's usually a few guys who will get an nba invite off of Portsmouth who would otherwise not. Long shots, but figured they would attempt it.
bmuskies

Postby bmuskies » Thu Apr 12, 2018 9:31 pm

thecoach wrote:
Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:47 pm
What's interesting to me is why none of the seniors is playing at the Portsmouth Invitational this weekend. I would think for certain that Macura, O'mara and Kanter would try to participate there. The only one with any shot at the nba pre draft workouts later this spring would be TB, but he's very iffy from what i've seen. There's usually a few guys who will get an nba invite off of Portsmouth who would otherwise not. Long shots, but figured they would attempt it.
Yes anyone have any updates on Xavier seniors getting a look at these pre NBA draft camp workouts? Macura with his leadership and competitiveness and deep NBA range would get a look at a few NBA teams and Bluiett who was the leading scorer on the team and star at X would get camp invites. How do these Pre draft nba camps work? And does JP and bluiett have agents trying to further their pro career?
:x

Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”