Minnesota's Ben Johnson.

Talk XU Men's basketball here...
muskieman

Minnesota's Ben Johnson.

Postby muskieman » Tue Apr 10, 2018 7:31 pm

another new assistant coach was a former guard and has been a Golden Gophers assistant since 2013; before that he was at Nebraska, Northern Iowa and Texas-Pan American. Now that Steele has a bigs coach (Jonas Hayes) and someone to work with guards (Johnson)
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
muskieman

Re: Minnesota's Ben Johnson.

Postby muskieman » Tue Apr 10, 2018 7:34 pm

I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
olsingledigit

Postby olsingledigit » Tue Apr 10, 2018 8:25 pm

From all indications this is a great pick up for Coach “Steal” (I borrowed that)
Dressed to the Nines - Last of the LHS Single Digits - Dedicated to John "The Beer Spiller" McCormick, my son-in-law who passed June, 2016 at age 44. Long time Xavier fanatic and friend of many Lew Hirt Members. RIP Mac Strong! We miss you.
olsingledigit

Postby olsingledigit » Tue Apr 10, 2018 10:23 pm

Johnson was apparently responsible for some recruits from the northeast corridor. That was a requirement Travis had expressed.
Dressed to the Nines - Last of the LHS Single Digits - Dedicated to John "The Beer Spiller" McCormick, my son-in-law who passed June, 2016 at age 44. Long time Xavier fanatic and friend of many Lew Hirt Members. RIP Mac Strong! We miss you.

Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”