Keonte Kennedy

Talk XU Men's basketball here...
muskieman

Keonte Kennedy

Postby muskieman » Wed May 23, 2018 4:09 pm

Keonte Kennedy

Top 3, Final Decision will be announced this Saturday, May 26th!

X Texas Tech SMU
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
X-Expert

Re: Keonte Kennedy

Postby X-Expert » Thu May 24, 2018 11:31 am

I'm stunned that X is still in the running here. I think he would be a good get
jct1941

Postby jct1941 » Thu May 24, 2018 2:10 pm

X-expert - I thought the same thing but maybe he is having extra thoughts about his choice. I hope he will pick Xavier because he could be a difference maker for next year. Go Xavier!
rickf

Postby rickf » Thu May 24, 2018 3:59 pm

Recruiting in Texas seems very difficult with so many school choices and mild winters.
muskienick

Postby muskienick » Thu May 24, 2018 7:31 pm

rickf wrote:
Thu May 24, 2018 3:59 pm
Recruiting in Texas seems very difficult with so many school choices and mild winters.
Admittedly, Texas winters are usually somewhat more mild than ours here in Cincinnati. But even ours have been pretty mild over the last number of years. Somehow, Villanova (in Philly), Syracuse (in upstate NY), Georgetown (in DC), Notre Dame (in northern Indiana), and Kentucky and Louisville (neither Lexington not Louisville are known for their mild winters!) historically all seem to do pretty well in their recruiting.
Fathers James Hoff and Michael Graham, AD Mike Bobinski, and Head Coaches Staak, Gillen, Prosser, Matta, Miller, & Mack represent a Golden Era of Xavier Men's Basketball. AD Christopher and Head Coach Steele will bring us to an even higher level!
harryfe

Postby harryfe » Thu May 24, 2018 10:39 pm

When did they start playing outdoors? Does Miami out recruit MSU?
yellow20xd

Postby yellow20xd » Fri May 25, 2018 6:19 pm

Yeah, why aren't San Diego St. and Hawaii powerhouses???... Dan
“Wins go on the mantle. Loses go in your soul."
X-lucidity

Postby X-lucidity » Sat May 26, 2018 7:17 pm

Should hear any moment- likely gonna be SMU.
Ok Elias- you will have all the opportunity you could have hoped for. Let's see if he works his tail off this summer to add a few pounds of muscle and hoists 500+ shots a day. The kid flashed some athleticism. At the end of the day, although it would've been nice to land Keonte, three star shooting guards should not be all that difficult to replace. Let's just hope we hold on to the Curtis verbal. He will be a rising four star by the end of his senior season.
kyzrex

Postby kyzrex » Sat May 26, 2018 8:38 pm

Decision postponed until Wednesday...per his Twitter
#WHYNOTX?
muskieman

Postby muskieman » Sun May 27, 2018 1:12 am

X-lucidity wrote:
Sat May 26, 2018 7:17 pm
Should hear any moment- likely gonna be SMU.
Ok Elias- you will have all the opportunity you could have hoped for. Let's see if he works his tail off this summer to add a few pounds of muscle and hoists 500+ shots a day. The kid flashed some athleticism. At the end of the day, although it would've been nice to land Keonte, three star shooting guards should not be all that difficult to replace. Let's just hope we hold on to the Curtis verbal. He will be a rising four star by the end of his senior season.
appears that SMU has back off
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.

Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”