Anyone Know

Talk XU Men's basketball here...
Biggernlife

Anyone Know

Postby Biggernlife » Mon Sep 17, 2018 5:22 pm

Darwin Garcia was mentioned as a recruit on another sight. He will be a junior I believe. On film he looks great,also a big guy who shoots lights out. Interestingly his commitment level is at 100% for Xavier. What is that all about,could that be true? Any more scoop on the kid from Minnesota? .......Bigernlife
Shadow

Re: Anyone Know

Postby Shadow » Mon Sep 17, 2018 6:01 pm

Biggernlife wrote:
Mon Sep 17, 2018 5:22 pm
Darwin Garcia was mentioned as a recruit on another sight. He will be a junior I believe. On film he looks great,also a big guy who shoots lights out. Interestingly his commitment level is at 100% for Xavier. What is that all about,could that be true? Any more scoop on the kid from Minnesota? .......Bigernlife
The young man's name is Dawson Garcia.
https://basketballrecruiting.rivals.com ... it-planned
Moderator EMERITUS, Musketeer Madness.
Biggernlife

Postby Biggernlife » Mon Sep 17, 2018 7:54 pm

Thanks Shadow, now that I know his correct name do you or anyone else know any cogent information on him. I’ve seen what you provided. But so happy to know his correct first name, .... Biggernlife
Jesseandrippers

Postby Jesseandrippers » Sat Sep 22, 2018 3:27 am

Biggernlife wrote:
Mon Sep 17, 2018 5:22 pm
Garcia is far from 100% commit for X. He has a visit coming up at Texas which may put them in the lead. Ben Johnson is really the only reason we are on his radar but lets hope that he likes what he sees below the surface as well.

Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”