Naji Marshall

Talk XU Men's basketball here...
Anti-Homer

Naji Marshall

Postby Anti-Homer » Sun Dec 23, 2018 11:18 am

Apparently,

The self-proclaimed worthy All BE Player, who isn't even playing like an All X Player for this year's team, is showing signs of Mark Lyonsitis. Symptoms include the selfish play on the court, and selfish attitude off. Apparently, the latter is why he didn't play against Detroit, nor was even in the building. I admire Steele for addressing this now, as opposed to waiting until Marshall starts calling programs around the country to play for them like Vanilla did with Lyons.

This has been a frustrating year for players and fans alike, but Marshall is showing the immaturity of an 8-year-old who isn't allowed to play after dark. Hops, time to shake your sources to get the down low. Mman spin machine commencing in 3,2,1.........
bluegrass

Re: Naji Marshall

Postby bluegrass » Sun Dec 23, 2018 3:04 pm

Anti-Homer wrote:
Sun Dec 23, 2018 11:18 am
Apparently,

The self-proclaimed worthy All BE Player, who isn't even playing like an All X Player for this year's team, is showing signs of Mark Lyonsitis. Symptoms include the selfish play on the court, and selfish attitude off. Apparently, the latter is why he didn't play against Detroit, nor was even in the building. I admire Steele for addressing this now, as opposed to waiting until Marshall starts calling programs around the country to play for them like Vanilla did with Lyons.

This has been a frustrating year for players and fans alike, but Marshall is showing the immaturity of an 8-year-old who isn't allowed to play after dark. Hops, time to shake your sources to get the down low. Mman spin machine commencing in 3,2,1.........
Interesting take but what's your source on this?Official story is he was out with a bad back but I found it curious he wasn't even on then bench
madness31

Postby madness31 » Sun Dec 23, 2018 6:16 pm

No idea if he was out for a bad back, attitude or play but definitely out for a bad something.
lionelchalmers0

Postby lionelchalmers0 » Mon Dec 24, 2018 12:44 pm

Who knows what the real story is but I agree he’s the most disappointing player in a long time at X. I really can’t stand when guys play the disrespect card then go out and don’t earn any.

He seems to have the same bad habits as last year... occasionally driving out of control and consistent bad body language after missed shots and turnovers.

He should view this year as a gigantic opportunity given all the guys we lost last year, but he seems to just pour at any adversity.
jct1941

Postby jct1941 » Mon Dec 24, 2018 12:44 pm

Well, I guess we will find out if he comes back from Christmas break. I know he has not been the same player lately so just maybe he does have back trouble. He is playing straight up and dribbling way too high which Steele has mentioned. We certainly need him and I hope he will be part of the team! Go Xavier!
muskieman

Postby muskieman » Mon Dec 24, 2018 9:55 pm

Naji has been suffering from a bad back for a few games forget all the rest of the crap about him.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.

Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”