Mack doing fine lol

Talk XU Men's basketball here...
hoosiermark
Posts: 350
Joined: Sun Dec 20, 2009 7:10 am
Contact:

Re: Mack and Louisville just beat North Carolina twice this year

Postby hoosiermark » Wed Jan 30, 2019 9:28 pm

XU80 wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 7:23 am
Yawn

didn't Kentucky and Indiana beat Mack's team this year?
:)
thecoach
Posts: 1323
Joined: Thu Feb 12, 2009 11:52 am
Contact:

Re: Mack doing fine lol

Postby thecoach » Mon Feb 04, 2019 11:05 pm

This halftime clip is getting a lot of chatter nationally from this evening. Funny stuff.

https://larrybrownsports.com/college-ba ... ams/483484
Jesseandrippers
Posts: 716
Joined: Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:45 pm
Contact:

Re: Mack doing fine lol

Postby Jesseandrippers » Tue Feb 05, 2019 12:23 am

Mack was allowed to leave to progress his career and pocketbook. He earned it. However, he also earned the loss of respect of his alma mater with how he handled recruiting down the stretch. Do it to any other school except your alma mater. We deserved better than that. Now he deserves to be forgotten and shunned by us forever.

Sorry Chris, you’re out.
longliveskip
Posts: 1064
Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2008 4:13 pm
Contact:

Re: Mack doing fine lol

Postby longliveskip » Tue Feb 05, 2019 9:42 am

thecoach wrote:
Mon Feb 04, 2019 11:05 pm
This halftime clip is getting a lot of chatter nationally from this evening. Funny stuff.

https://larrybrownsports.com/college-ba ... ams/483484
if this was an X game and the officiating was that bad, of course Mack would be pissed and we would all be on here defending him, saying "hey, he's just upset and trying to defend his team, etc" but since he's gone and it's U of L, he's going to get ripped to shreds on here.

this is way overblown. he's human. he's frustrated and getting interviewed in the heat of the moment. it happens.
Anti-Homer
Posts: 5232
Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:53 pm
Contact:

Re: Mack doing fine lol

Postby Anti-Homer » Tue Feb 05, 2019 6:52 pm

longliveskip wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 9:42 am
thecoach wrote:
Mon Feb 04, 2019 11:05 pm
This halftime clip is getting a lot of chatter nationally from this evening. Funny stuff.

https://larrybrownsports.com/college-ba ... ams/483484
if this was an X game and the officiating was that bad, of course Mack would be pissed and we would all be on here defending him, saying "hey, he's just upset and trying to defend his team, etc" but since he's gone and it's U of L, he's going to get ripped to shreds on here.

this is way overblown. he's human. he's frustrated and getting interviewed in the heat of the moment. it happens.
LLS,

As usual, I agree with you. He was curt in his response but wasn't rude. It's another stupid ploy by the likes of ESPN to accost a coach who simply wants to talk to his team in the 10 minutes he has at the half. Somehow, it's charming when Greg Popovich, who I like does it. Coaches should only be interviewed before and after games, imo.
skyhops
Posts: 2419
Joined: Thu Feb 07, 2008 9:24 pm
Contact:

Re: Mack doing fine lol

Postby skyhops » Tue Feb 05, 2019 7:41 pm

Agreed. Popovich can be the biggest SOB to a reporter and he is just Pop being Pop.
thecoach
Posts: 1323
Joined: Thu Feb 12, 2009 11:52 am
Contact:

Re: Mack doing fine lol

Postby thecoach » Tue Feb 05, 2019 11:14 pm

You can't forget where the money comes from though. Guys like Mack are rich men because of those tv contracts. There's a reason the Nba coaches are doing $pots during the game, and it isn't because they want to.
McX
Posts: 69
Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 3:34 pm
Contact:

Re: Mack doing fine lol

Postby McX » Tue Feb 12, 2019 11:21 pm

Just did another 2nd half fold at home to Duke. Up 23 with under 10 in the game and loses by 2. Wow!
bluegrass
Posts: 3250
Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 1:32 pm
Contact:

Re: Mack doing fine lol

Postby bluegrass » Wed Feb 13, 2019 12:04 pm

McX wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 11:21 pm
Just did another 2nd half fold at home to Duke. Up 23 with under 10 in the game and loses by 2. Wow!
I thought we had turnover issues.Those last 5 minutes nobody on Louisville wanted the ball.
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 22671
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Re: Mack doing fine lol

Postby muskieman » Wed Feb 13, 2019 3:26 pm

bluegrass wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 12:04 pm
McX wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 11:21 pm
Just did another 2nd half fold at home to Duke. Up 23 with under 10 in the game and loses by 2. Wow!
I thought we had turnover issues.Those last 5 minutes nobody on Louisville wanted the ball.
and they have a veteran Assistant coach on the bench...who would have thunk it!
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.

Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 16 guests