Recruiting thread

Talk XU Men's basketball here...
edgecliff hall

Re: Recruiting thread

Postby edgecliff hall » Fri Apr 03, 2020 11:27 pm

Thanks for the updates MM. Transfer world looks like the Wild West.
olsingledigit

Postby olsingledigit » Sun Apr 05, 2020 7:41 pm

muskieman wrote:
Fri Apr 03, 2020 1:37 pm
Xavier is one of five finalists to land Wichita State transfer guard Jamarius Burton 6' 4", 200 lbs.

In a Thursday afternoon Twitter post, Burton said he had narrowed his list of schools to Marquette, Ohio State, Seton Hall, Texas Tech and Xavier, IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER

Burton enters the transfer portal after two seasons with the Shockers He would be forced to sit out one year after transferring, but will have two years of eligibility remaining.

North Carolina native originally committed to Wichita State Shockers as a three-star recruit in 2018 where he was the No. 408 overall player and the No. 32 combo guard in the class. Burton is one of the top transfer targets in the country, as he averaged 10.3 points and 3.4 assists per game in his sophomore year at Wichita State. Listed at 6-foot-4 while shooting 44.0% last season
Except alphabetical order.
Dressed to the Nines - Last of the LHS Single Digits - Dedicated to John "The Beer Spiller" McCormick, my son-in-law who passed June, 2016 at age 44. Long time Xavier fanatic and friend of many Lew Hirt Members. RIP Mac Strong! We miss you.
muskieman

Postby muskieman » Tue Apr 07, 2020 2:30 pm

Elijah Tucker
@TuckerElijah4
·
Blessed and Thankful to have received an offer from Xavier University Crossed swords!
@XavierMBB

@CoachSteeleXU
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
muskieman

Postby muskieman » Tue Apr 07, 2020 3:06 pm

6' 11" Four-star junior Gabe Wiznitzer
Says reclassifying to 2020 is an option. Plus, will virtually visit with Providence, Xavier and DePaul. Lastly, Indiana amongst new schools
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
muskieman

Postby muskieman » Mon Apr 13, 2020 4:11 pm

Jamarius Burton had Xavier among his final four choices but he just announced on Twitter that Texas Tech is his destination.
olsingledigit

Postby olsingledigit » Mon Apr 13, 2020 11:08 pm

muskieman wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 4:11 pm
Jamarius Burton had Xavier among his final four choices but he just announced on Twitter that Texas Tech is his destination.
Three other coach fails I guess.
Dressed to the Nines - Last of the LHS Single Digits - Dedicated to John "The Beer Spiller" McCormick, my son-in-law who passed June, 2016 at age 44. Long time Xavier fanatic and friend of many Lew Hirt Members. RIP Mac Strong! We miss you.
edgecliff hall

Postby edgecliff hall » Tue Apr 14, 2020 7:24 am

Sure. Fire All Three.
muskieman

Postby muskieman » Wed May 27, 2020 8:51 pm

Rafael Castro offered by X. 6'9" Seems X has offered every player in the class. Seton Hall, Boston U, Dayton, and Florida all in mix and SH might be hometown odds on favorite

Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”