Georgetown??? in latest cheating scam???

Talk XU Men's basketball here...
Xavier2005

Georgetown??? in latest cheating scam???

Postby Xavier2005 » Tue Mar 12, 2019 1:42 pm

ARTICLES March 2019.....federal govt. charging some rich and famous people with bribing University staff/Administrators etc money paid by the millions of $$ to get their kids into certain University......i think Yale, Stanford Georgetown , and many others noted in articles.....I am not surprised at this and neither should any one else.....the rich for decades have paid their way into the better schools through donations and just outright bribes. The IVY league schools have hundreds of millions if not a billion plus in their war chests of donations. Other schools are doing the same...
Last edited by Xavier2005 on Tue Mar 12, 2019 2:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
muskieman

Re: Georgetown??? in latest cheating scam???

Postby muskieman » Tue Mar 12, 2019 1:47 pm

let's be fair it was Stanford sailing coach John Vandemoer, former Yale women's soccer coach Rudy Merediths FORMER Georgetown tennis coach Gordie Ernst that is involved. Don't indict a university because of one coach
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
bluegrass

Re: Georgetown??? in latest cheating scam???

Postby bluegrass » Wed Mar 13, 2019 7:55 am

Just pathetic all the way around.Maybe these people just need to accept that their kids aren't smart enough to get in these schools although I wouldn't put UCLA among elite schools.You have enough money that it shouldn't matter where or whether your kid goes to college anyway.

Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”