Ky all stars

Talk XU Men's basketball here...
muskieman

Ky all stars

Postby muskieman » Tue Apr 02, 2019 8:26 pm

per Shannon OH-KY All-Star Game
Two Xavier MBB Class of 2019 members are on this Kentucky All-Star team: kyky tandy and Dieonte Miles.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
X-lucidity

Re: Ky all stars

Postby X-lucidity » Wed Apr 03, 2019 10:48 am

Thanks MM, always great info. KyKy is the real deal. can it be August so that he is already moving into his dorm...? As for Dieonte, well you just can;t teach that size, athleticism and wing span. HOWEVER, I have gone to one of his games for fun, and of course, seen several highlight tapes... Unless he has an epiphany over the summer this young man will be a sure-fire redshirt candidate. So very raw. Which is fine, as I believe he will blossom with a year banging in practice and hitting the weight room. My hunch is Travis will use last open slot to bring in a grad transfer true post.
Can't wait, hate the off season.... Good luck to all our young men both in the fold and on the way during the summer. Glad to have you in our family.
muskieman

Re: Ky all stars

Postby muskieman » Wed Apr 03, 2019 9:24 pm

And you can see it because All-Star Game is April 13 at 7 p.m. at Thomas More
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.

Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”