WMU Guard will visit

Talk XU Men's basketball here...
muskieman

WMU Guard will visit

Postby muskieman » Sat Apr 06, 2019 12:10 am

Bryce Moore MU guard has a connection to Xavier (Tre) and will visit Xavier & Creighton next week. He sank a team-high 64 3-pointers in 2017-18 at 39% He didn't play last year because of an ACL injury. He said: “I was at Xavier a lot because of Trevon Bluiett, a high school teammate who starred at Xavier" One of his big pluses for WMU was his defense. He is graduating so he has one year and can start immediately
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
titansbaseball01

Re: WMU Guard will visit

Postby titansbaseball01 » Sun Apr 07, 2019 11:06 am

I will take any shooters/defenders this team can find. I would think if he does commit, that would signal that Harden is likely on his way out, if he wasn't already.
pki1998

Re: WMU Guard will visit

Postby pki1998 » Sun Apr 07, 2019 11:58 am

titansbaseball01 wrote:
Sun Apr 07, 2019 11:06 am
I will take any shooters/defenders this team can find. I would think if he does commit, that would signal that Harden is likely on his way out, if he wasn't already.
Don't know why people are so quick to right Harden off. He was playing well during the end of the season, and definetly has a role next season. My guess is that role is bigger than most people think.

Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”