With the recent additions X has

Talk XU Men's basketball here...
muskieman

Re: With the recent additions X has

Postby muskieman » Sun Apr 21, 2019 2:05 pm

lionelchalmers0 wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2019 9:27 pm
Forget about him. Brooks is not a good player. He’s awkward around the rim, fouls a lot, and not a single uc fan I know is upset that he’s gone.
Not saying I'd like to see him on the team but even though he is a foul machine he would not play as many minutes for X. (he averaged like 20-22 minutes I believe) If he got 10-15 for X he would be servable. He averaged 8 points 53% shooting but his FTs are at 63% which is a problem
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
muskieman

Re: With the recent additions X has

Postby muskieman » Tue Apr 23, 2019 10:11 am

D.J. Harvey, 6-6, 225, SG, Soph., Notre Dame
Stats: 10.7 ppg, 4.2 rpg
Scout’s take: “Talented mid-range shooter who needs to become more consistent with his 3-point shot.”
Schools: USC, Houston, Marquette, Georgetown, Iowa, Auburn, Maryland, Xavier, Cincinnati, Nevada

One guy that Goodman ranks is a Freshman that would have to sit a year but would team well with Miles
Connor Vanover, 7-3, 225, C, Fr., California
Stats: 7.5 ppg, 3.0 rpg, 1.3 bpg
Scout’s take: “He’s a 7-foot-3 four-man who can absolutely shoot the hell out of it. Extremely skilled. Just needs to get stronger, but has the skill and ability to play at the next level.”
Schools: N/A
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.

Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”