Adam Zagoria article Dawkind tape against Sean Millera played in court

Talk XU Men's basketball here...
muskieman

Adam Zagoria article Dawkind tape against Sean Millera played in court

Postby muskieman » Wed Apr 24, 2019 8:04 pm

I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
Anti-Homer

Re: Adam Zagoria article Dawkind tape against Sean Millera played in court

Postby Anti-Homer » Wed Apr 24, 2019 8:49 pm

Miller should be presumed innocent until proven guilty, but it seems the only thing missing in his case is having a permanent houseguest in the pool house named Kato. It does beg the question that if he and Book hate each other as Dawkins claims, why hasn't Book cut a deal to nail him? It's also interesting that Izzo was named as well. I became less of a fan of his last year with his hubris when he channeled his best Bobby Knight impression during the tourney, and this doesn't help either.

Dawkins is a very unreliable witness, so both Wade and Miller may come out of this unscathed. I have to believe that the only reason AZ hasn't cut ties is the 8 figure settlement SM allegedly gets whether he is fired for cause or not. The farewell speech he gave at the end of the season insinuates he thought that was his last game. One thing for sure: it hasn't hurt recruiting one iota.
thecoach

Postby thecoach » Thu Apr 25, 2019 9:37 am

The reason Miller and Richardson are together is they need each other. It's very simple.

https://sports.yahoo.com/did-a-250-kaye ... 06737.html
muskieman

Postby muskieman » Tue Apr 30, 2019 4:27 pm

I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
Anti-Homer

Postby Anti-Homer » Tue Apr 30, 2019 7:24 pm

If Arizona, LSU, and Lousiville don't get the death penalty, the NCAA is as complicit in the corruption of cbb, as the NFL was with the concussion controversy. Poor Sean lost his moral compass out west.
muskieman

Postby muskieman » Tue Apr 30, 2019 8:26 pm

Anti-Homer wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2019 7:24 pm
If Arizona, LSU, and Lousiville don't get the death penalty, the NCAA is as complicit in the corruption of cbb, as the NFL was with the concussion controversy. Poor Sean lost his moral compass out west.
Either that or his Lexus was too much to handle
muskieman

Postby muskieman » Wed May 01, 2019 8:41 pm

edgecliff hall

Postby edgecliff hall » Thu May 02, 2019 3:40 am

There's an old show biz saying: "Never Put Your Own Money Into A Show."
webxu

Postby webxu » Thu May 02, 2019 8:28 am

I think it would be naïve of us to believe IF in fact Miller did this, which it appears so, that he wasn't doing at least to some degree the same here..
skyhops

Postby skyhops » Thu May 02, 2019 10:35 am

Sean should have never hooked his wagon to Book. Yes it got us Tu and Lyons, but this is going to put a black cloud over his head for a while. Arizona is not going to get the top recruit in the country unless they are getting paid. Same thing goes with schools like Auburn and LSU that have eventually got caught.

Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”