Adam Zagoria article Dawkind tape against Sean Millera played in court

Talk XU Men's basketball here...
thecoach

Re: Adam Zagoria article Dawkind tape against Sean Millera played in court

Postby thecoach » Thu May 02, 2019 12:45 pm

skyhops wrote:
Thu May 02, 2019 10:35 am
Sean should have never hooked his wagon to Book. Yes it got us Tu and Lyons, but this is going to put a black cloud over his head for a while. Arizona is not going to get the top recruit in the country unless they are getting paid. Same thing goes with schools like Auburn and LSU that have eventually got caught.[/quote

Name Pos Stars
Josh Green G 5
Nico Mannion G 5
Zeke Nnaji F 5
Terry Armstrong F 4
Christian Koloko C 3

We love the desert!
muskieman

Postby muskieman » Thu May 02, 2019 1:39 pm

webxu wrote:
Thu May 02, 2019 8:28 am
I think it would be naïve of us to believe IF in fact Miller did this, which it appears so, that he wasn't doing at least to some degree the same here..
the difference is administration. Zona has had a past history while X hasn't. Small school versus big state school with more than 9x the students and larger alum base.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
joeabe

Postby joeabe » Thu May 02, 2019 5:09 pm

You must have failed your logic class at Xavier Webxu...That was 10 years ago dude. Sean was under no pressure here at Xavier to win it all.....the clock is running out on him at U of A. He's been there like 10 years with a fat paycheck and not much in NCAA wins to show for it. So, feeling the heat it looks as though he and Book went to the whip to get better results.
Anti-Homer

Postby Anti-Homer » Thu May 02, 2019 9:05 pm

joeabe wrote:
Thu May 02, 2019 5:09 pm
You must have failed your logic class at Xavier Webxu...That was 10 years ago dude. Sean was under no pressure here at Xavier to win it all.....the clock is running out on him at U of A. He's been there like 10 years with a fat paycheck and not much in NCAA wins to show for it. So, feeling the heat it looks as though he and Book went to the whip to get better results.
I don't agree that there was pressure for Sean to win it all , but I have to agree with WebXU's logic. How else do you explain the embarassment of riches with all of those five stars players on the X teams during Miller's era?
joeabe

Postby joeabe » Thu May 02, 2019 11:13 pm

AH, I'm not certain I understand your post...….are you saying he has no pressure to win it all at U of A or at X? Also, I believe Tu was a 3 star and Mark Lyons a 4 coming out of prep school..Jordan Crawford 3 star.
Jesseandrippers

Postby Jesseandrippers » Fri May 03, 2019 12:16 am

Anti-Homer wrote:
Thu May 02, 2019 9:05 pm
joeabe wrote:
I don't agree that there was pressure for Sean to win it all , but I have to agree with WebXU's logic. How else do you explain the embarassment of riches with all of those five stars players on the X teams during Miller's era?
What 5 star players?
webxu

Postby webxu » Fri May 03, 2019 8:17 am

Hey joe.. first off..bite me :P . second off as much as you think we are squeaky clean we are not.. lose the holier than thou attitude and wake up. If you want to compete with the big boys, which X has, is, and will continue to do, the waters will be a bit muddy.
muskieman

Postby muskieman » Fri May 03, 2019 4:14 pm

Jesseandrippers wrote:
Fri May 03, 2019 12:16 am
Anti-Homer wrote:
Thu May 02, 2019 9:05 pm
joeabe wrote:
What 5 star players?
Hard to believe but I think AH was being sarcastic, just my opinion.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
muskieman

Postby muskieman » Fri May 03, 2019 11:12 pm

Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”