Harden to

Talk XU Men's basketball here...
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 22610
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Harden to

Postby muskieman » Fri Apr 26, 2019 6:52 pm

Elias Harden just committed to Jacksonville State. Has two years of eligibility remaining.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
harryfe
Posts: 1273
Joined: Thu Jan 22, 2009 7:38 pm
Contact:

Re: Harden to

Postby harryfe » Fri Apr 26, 2019 8:15 pm

Probably not a big loss if he was wanted only by a low major such as Jacksonville State
X-Expert
Posts: 2073
Joined: Tue Feb 12, 2008 10:12 pm
Contact:

Re: Harden to

Postby X-Expert » Fri Apr 26, 2019 9:39 pm

I wish X would release him so he could play right away. He should do very well there
harryfe
Posts: 1273
Joined: Thu Jan 22, 2009 7:38 pm
Contact:

Re: Harden to

Postby harryfe » Sat Apr 27, 2019 12:09 am

If we released him he could play right away???! Would we really want him to stay?
Anti-Homer
Posts: 5220
Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:53 pm
Contact:

Re: Harden to

Postby Anti-Homer » Sat Apr 27, 2019 9:03 am

X-Expert wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2019 9:39 pm
I wish X would release him so he could play right away. He should do very well there
I agree. He busted his as# while at X, and seemingly had a great attitude. I think he would well at mid majors like Miami, UC, or Jacksonville St. I wish him the best of luck.
thecoach
Posts: 1314
Joined: Thu Feb 12, 2009 11:52 am
Contact:

Re: Harden to

Postby thecoach » Sat Apr 27, 2019 12:25 pm

X-Expert wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2019 9:39 pm
I wish X would release him so he could play right away. He should do very well there
X doesn't have any bearing on his future eligibility. He has to sit a year regardless. His only avenue would be to apply for an exemption, but not likely in his circumstances.
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 22610
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Re: Harden to

Postby muskieman » Sat Apr 27, 2019 3:27 pm

Anti-Homer wrote:
Sat Apr 27, 2019 9:03 am
X-Expert wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2019 9:39 pm
I wish X would release him so he could play right away. He should do very well there
I agree. He busted his as# while at X, and seemingly had a great attitude. I think he would well at mid majors like Miami, UC, or Jacksonville St. I wish him the best of luck.
not sure I agree with that
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
sweet67
Posts: 178
Joined: Wed Mar 19, 2014 9:55 am
Contact:

Re: Harden to

Postby sweet67 » Sat Apr 27, 2019 3:55 pm

Anti-Homer wrote:
Sat Apr 27, 2019 9:03 am
X-Expert wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2019 9:39 pm
I wish X would release him so he could play right away. He should do very well there
I agree. He busted his as# while at X, and seemingly had a great attitude. I think he would well at mid majors like Miami, UC, or Jacksonville St. I wish him the best of luck.
Lateral move.

One program thats never been to the Final 4 to another.
Anti-Homer
Posts: 5220
Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:53 pm
Contact:

Re: Harden to

Postby Anti-Homer » Sat Apr 27, 2019 4:36 pm

sweet67 wrote:
Sat Apr 27, 2019 3:55 pm
Anti-Homer wrote:
Sat Apr 27, 2019 9:03 am
X-Expert wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2019 9:39 pm
I wish X would release him so he could play right away. He should do very well there
I agree. He busted his as# while at X, and seemingly had a great attitude. I think he would well at mid majors like Miami, UC, or Jacksonville St. I wish him the best of luck.
Lateral move.

One program thats never been to the Final 4 to another.
Sweet,

"thats" is grammatically incorrect. My son had a coloring book when he was 5 to learn about contractions. PM me your address, and I'll send it to you. You're in luck. He didn't color in all the pages, so I'll forward the crayons along as well.
sweet67
Posts: 178
Joined: Wed Mar 19, 2014 9:55 am
Contact:

Re: Harden to

Postby sweet67 » Sat Apr 27, 2019 4:45 pm

Anti-Homer wrote:
Sat Apr 27, 2019 4:36 pm
sweet67 wrote:
Sat Apr 27, 2019 3:55 pm
Anti-Homer wrote:
Sat Apr 27, 2019 9:03 am


I agree. He busted his as# while at X, and seemingly had a great attitude. I think he would well at mid majors like Miami, UC, or Jacksonville St. I wish him the best of luck.
Lateral move.

One program thats never been to the Final 4 to another.
Sweet,

"thats" is grammatically incorrect. My son had a coloring book when he was 5 to learn about contractions. PM me your address, and I'll send it to you. You're in luck. He didn't color in all the pages, so I'll forward the crayons along as well.
Your son also had Playgirl Magazine.

That he stole from your sock drawer.

Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 15 guests