CJ Wilcher

Talk XU Men's basketball here...
X-man

CJ Wilcher

Postby X-man » Fri Jun 07, 2019 2:00 pm

Another commitment for the 2020 class! NJ 4-star SG CJ Wilcher committed yesterday. At 6'5", he rates as one of the top 3-pt shooting prospects in the 2020 class, according to both 247-sports and the Rivals recruiting sites. Now we need to get Ben Carlson out of Minnesota to create a nice base for the 2020 class.
Xavier always goes to the NCAA tournament, and almost always makes some noise while there. Projecting anything less than that this season feels like folly--Eamonn Brennan (ESPN Summer Shootaround, 2012)
muskieman

Re: CJ Wilcher

Postby muskieman » Fri Jun 07, 2019 5:52 pm

Mike Yagmin

The @XavierMBB fans will love CJ Wilcher (@CJWilcher)...But the rest of the Big East will get sick of the strong, polished, crafty 6’5” bucket-getter REAL QUICK!

Owns a frame like Talen Horton-Tucker & game like Brandon Triche but a little more wired to score...
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
edgecliff hall

Postby edgecliff hall » Fri Jun 07, 2019 6:50 pm

Want to thank you Muskieman for giving us the head's-up on all these fine new players. Looks like our Head Coach and his staff know how to pitch the XU program. Cheers for them!
muskieman

Postby muskieman » Fri Jun 07, 2019 7:33 pm

I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
X-Expert

Postby X-Expert » Sun Jun 09, 2019 9:47 pm

This is a great get. Along with Odom, X is trending extremely well. Carlson and/or Garcia would also be huge. X will likely be replacing 4-5 players next year (Goodin, Jones, Marshall, Moore, and Scruggs). X will definitely need a legit 5 next year too. coaching staff hitting it hard.

Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”