D'Andre Davis to visit

Talk XU Men's basketball here...
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 22761
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

D'Andre Davis to visit

Postby muskieman » Thu Oct 17, 2019 1:14 pm

Huskers 2020 de-commit four-star D'Andre Davis set to visit X. Davis, a four-star small forward from Indianapolis, is the No. 109-ranked recruit in the 2020 class. Louisville this upcoming weekend, then the next weekend will visit Xavier, and then will go to Purdue the weekend after that."
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
X-Expert
Posts: 2096
Joined: Tue Feb 12, 2008 10:12 pm
Contact:

Re: D'Andre Davis to visit

Postby X-Expert » Thu Oct 17, 2019 5:08 pm

Interesting as i've read 100% Louisville. A lot of 6'4-6'6 type players next year if he comes. Along with Davis you have Bishop, Jones, Wilcher. Assuming Scruggs and Marshall leave X will need them all. If they stay, it will be tough to get playing time for everyone. Perhaps a good problem to have.
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 22761
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Re: D'Andre Davis to visit

Postby muskieman » Thu Oct 17, 2019 8:32 pm

X-Expert wrote:
Thu Oct 17, 2019 5:08 pm
Interesting as i've read 100% Louisville. A lot of 6'4-6'6 type players next year if he comes. Along with Davis you have Bishop, Jones, Wilcher. Assuming Scruggs and Marshall leave X will need them all. If they stay, it will be tough to get playing time for everyone. Perhaps a good problem to have.
Were that the same people that said Ben Carson to X was 100%
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
X-Expert
Posts: 2096
Joined: Tue Feb 12, 2008 10:12 pm
Contact:

Re: D'Andre Davis to visit

Postby X-Expert » Thu Oct 17, 2019 8:48 pm

The exact same so that gives me hope. But to be fair, many people on this board also said the same thing perhaps from the same source. Either way, the fact that he is visiting is a good thing. I just mentioned that was what I read. Ironically, one of them had UC at 100% and changed to louisville in last few days. Lets hope Steele can bring him over.
User avatar
muskieman
Posts: 22761
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Contact:

Re: D'Andre Davis to visit

Postby muskieman » Thu Oct 17, 2019 9:31 pm

X-Expert wrote:
Thu Oct 17, 2019 8:48 pm
The exact same so that gives me hope. But to be fair, many people on this board also said the same thing perhaps from the same source. Either way, the fact that he is visiting is a good thing. I just mentioned that was what I read. Ironically, one of them had UC at 100% and changed to louisville in last few days. Lets hope Steele can bring him over.
I hope so too although I was in the mood for a PF or C
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
X-Expert
Posts: 2096
Joined: Tue Feb 12, 2008 10:12 pm
Contact:

Re: D'Andre Davis to visit

Postby X-Expert » Fri Oct 18, 2019 9:48 am

muskieman wrote:
Thu Oct 17, 2019 9:31 pm
X-Expert wrote:
Thu Oct 17, 2019 8:48 pm
The exact same so that gives me hope. But to be fair, many people on this board also said the same thing perhaps from the same source. Either way, the fact that he is visiting is a good thing. I just mentioned that was what I read. Ironically, one of them had UC at 100% and changed to louisville in last few days. Lets hope Steele can bring him over.
I hope so too although I was in the mood for a PF or C
Same-have a feeling will fill that with Grad transfer if there are open schollys
X-Expert
Posts: 2096
Joined: Tue Feb 12, 2008 10:12 pm
Contact:

Re: D'Andre Davis to visit

Postby X-Expert » Mon Oct 21, 2019 11:07 am

Guess 24/7 was right this time. No need to come to X.

https://www.whas11.com/article/sports/n ... 920649353f

Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests