GT getting smoked

Talk XU Men's basketball here...
muskieman

GT getting smoked

Postby muskieman » Wed Nov 06, 2019 8:25 pm

46-27 with 17 to go To Mount St Mary
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
muskieman

Re: GT getting smoked

Postby muskieman » Wed Nov 06, 2019 8:41 pm

made up 19 points in 8 minutes and The Mount was at 56 for over 10 minutes until GT tied it. They might not embarrass the BE after all
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
muskieman

Re: GT getting smoked

Postby muskieman » Wed Nov 06, 2019 9:06 pm

St Mary decided to play like GT and GT went on run after run fueled by their D ending the game on a 20-1 run to win going away. Anyone that turned it off when they were down 19 missed a big come back as GT wins 81-68. My guess the AH and Madness on the GT board are bellyaching that it didn't happen sooner

Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”