TCU Game

Talk XU Men's basketball here...
Lead Guitar

Re: TCU Game

Postby Lead Guitar » Fri Dec 27, 2019 10:18 pm

Karen Kanter was or is similar to Freemantle (or vice versa). Kanter ran the floor, hit threes, and had all types of inside moves. Freemantle is following in his footsteps and we have fours years of him. I could see him as a stretch four, similar to James Farr, if Dionte Miles can take over the five.
Anti-Homer

Postby Anti-Homer » Sat Jan 04, 2020 5:39 pm

Lead Guitar wrote:
Fri Dec 27, 2019 10:18 pm
Karen Kanter was or is similar to Freemantle (or vice versa). Kanter ran the floor, hit threes, and had all types of inside moves. Freemantle is following in his footsteps and we have fours years of him. I could see him as a stretch four, similar to James Farr, if Dionte Miles can take over the five.
Good comparison. Freemantle runs the floor better too. One of my favorite players was Justin Cage. Free reminds me a lot of him, in that he has no overwhelming elite skills, but always seems to do everything well.
muskieman

Postby muskieman » Sat Jan 04, 2020 8:28 pm

Freemantle is a high energy player and he may make mistakes but he is a quick learner and will continue to be a positive factor. He has seen success against D-1 teams and shows he has no fear.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.

Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”