Jason Carter

Talk XU Men's basketball here...
skyhops

Re: Jason Carter

Postby skyhops » Tue Jan 07, 2020 1:26 pm

Donnie James is one of the teams best three point shooters albeit in practice and warmups but he can shoot 3’s it just hasn’t translated in games. We need scoring out of the 4, so I hope JC can get it together. When both JC and DJ miss 3’s which is often they really miss.
madness31

Postby madness31 » Tue Jan 07, 2020 10:31 pm

Carter plays tentative and isn't hitting his shot. While he has fewer turnovers than many others, many of his turnovers are completely unforced. The same is true for Goodin, Scruggs and Marshall as they all make dumb decisions way too often.

My frustration with Carter is that he should be better than what he is playing. Hopefully he gets it together as the team will be dramatically better if he plays at a high level.
muskieman

Postby muskieman » Tue Jan 07, 2020 11:06 pm

madness31 wrote:
Tue Jan 07, 2020 10:31 pm
Carter plays tentative and isn't hitting his shot. While he has fewer turnovers than many others, many of his turnovers are completely unforced. The same is true for Goodin, Scruggs and Marshall as they all make dumb decisions way too often.

My frustration with Carter is that he should be better than what he is playing. Hopefully he gets it together as the team will be dramatically better if he plays at a high level.
I agree if he returns to what he was last year X could really be scary good with the pieces they have
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.

Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”