Wake Forest

Talk XU Men's basketball here...
olsingledigit

Wake Forest

Postby olsingledigit » Sat Jan 04, 2020 2:44 pm

Wake beats Pitt on the Pitt floor. Close game, but maybe our Wake loss isn't looking as bad.
Dressed to the Nines - Last of the LHS Single Digits - Dedicated to John "The Beer Spiller" McCormick, my son-in-law who passed June, 2016 at age 44. Long time Xavier fanatic and friend of many Lew Hirt Members. RIP Mac Strong! We miss you.
Anti-Homer

Re: Wake Forest

Postby Anti-Homer » Sat Jan 04, 2020 5:21 pm

olsingledigit wrote:
Sat Jan 04, 2020 2:44 pm
Wake beats Pitt on the Pitt floor. Close game, but maybe our Wake loss isn't looking as bad.
Good point. Pitt is an NIT-CBI team, but it was a road win, so hopefully it drops X's NET rating a point or two. X needs to reduce it as much as possible. If today was Selection Sunday, me fears we'd be on the wrong side of the bubble. Plenty of time to rectify.
muskieman

Re: Wake Forest

Postby muskieman » Sat Jan 04, 2020 8:21 pm

olsingledigit wrote:
Sat Jan 04, 2020 2:44 pm
I think to lose on an ACC home court, even if it was Wake should not be a big hurt for X.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.

Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”