Unfortunately, the only way not to see these things again is to not watch XU play this year.ChitownSteve wrote: ↑Sat Jan 11, 2020 4:24 pmThings I hope to never see again:
- Goodin shooting a three.
- Goodin playing more than 10 minutes a game.
- Naji with the ball up top at the end of the Half.
- Naji trying to go coast-to-coast with the ball in his typical out-of-control manner.
- Jones’s penchant for the tomahawk/hammer dunk, which by bringing the ball so far back behind his head, too often enables opponents to disrupt his effort.
- Steele having the Team foul when down by 10 or more, with less than 30 seconds to go.
- Moore shooting a three and Tandy on the bench.
- Opponents going on runs of 8 points or more and a time-out not being used.
- Threes constituting more than 25% or more of X’s shot selection.
Other thoughts are welcomed, including disagreements.
Talk XU Men's basketball here...
- Posts: 183
- Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2008 1:26 pm
- Posts: 1270
- Joined: Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:54 pm
36 years watching Xavier basketball and this is the worst execution I've seen. Our basketball IQ must be in the low teens. I would be surprised if we win more than 5 conference games this season. I really wish I am wrong.
- Posts: 1350
- Joined: Thu Feb 12, 2009 11:52 am
33 to 19 on the boards at 12 minute mark of 2nd half. Just awful. Marquette is a good team, but rebounding is effort.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests