I’m just sick to my stomach! Wtf

Talk XU Men's basketball here...
Hnoz

I’m just sick to my stomach! Wtf

Postby Hnoz » Thu Mar 12, 2020 12:10 am

Can’t believe what I just witnessed ! Steele maybe a great recruiter but can’t coach for *****! Just played us out of the tourney!
edgecliff hall

Re: I’m just sick to my stomach! Wtf

Postby edgecliff hall » Thu Mar 12, 2020 7:07 pm

Check your temp and lung function. Do you have a sore throat? If so, try to get tested, and good luck.
Anti-Homer

Postby Anti-Homer » Thu Mar 12, 2020 8:08 pm

Hnoz wrote:
Thu Mar 12, 2020 12:10 am
Can’t believe what I just witnessed ! Steele maybe a great recruiter but can’t coach for *****! Just played us out of the tourney!
Edgecliff,

Why so pessimistic? We've been told several times by the administration that anyone who wants to get tested can. Unfortunately, the fine print is you have to order a kit yourself on ebay for $6000 from S. Korea, who has the capacity to do tens of thousands of tests per day. That's about the total no. of tests done in the US to date, and the waiting line continues to get longer.
edgecliff hall

Postby edgecliff hall » Thu Mar 12, 2020 11:04 pm

Very Funny, Anti. When it's bad enough to shut down Broadway, ya gotta laugh.
muskieman

Postby muskieman » Fri Mar 13, 2020 9:41 am

Anti-Homer wrote:
Thu Mar 12, 2020 8:08 pm
Hnoz wrote:
Edgecliff,

Why so pessimistic? We've been told several times by the administration that anyone who wants to get tested can. Unfortunately, the fine print is you have to order a kit yourself on ebay for $6000 from S. Korea, who has the capacity to do tens of thousands of tests per day. That's about the total no. of tests done in the US to date, and the waiting line continues to get longer.
you must write for the NYT or Washington Post
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
Anti-Homer

Postby Anti-Homer » Fri Mar 13, 2020 12:31 pm

muskieman wrote:
Fri Mar 13, 2020 9:41 am
Anti-Homer wrote:
Hnoz wrote:
Edgecliff,

Nah,

I get most of my info re: Covid-19 from the nightly updates given by the HHS, & CDC. Also, I sometimes get info from the always objective Fox News, a left leaning magazine in your mind. In fact, you may be interested in the following article (https://www.foxnews.com/health/coronavi ... ed-results). Was this Fake News? However, I expected your response, b/c you like to deflect from the truth like your hero, the pathological, lying Svengali in Chief, ya know, the guy who has filed bankruptcy six times, despite self appointing himself as being a great businessman and stable genius. \

I've voted for Republicans in state and federal issues approx. 95% of the time, until John McCain picked an intellectually handicapped, backwards running mate for his VP. Decisions like that, and the carnival barker has turned me off on the Republican party, so now I consider myself an independent, and will abstain from voting for president for the third straight time, as the options are a senile, lifelong politician, and a guy who should be in an orange jump suit (as Hillary should be) once he leaves office.

I was not a fan of Obama and his disastrous hallmark contribution as president, Obamacare. I never voted for him either. However, there has never been a bigger liar and disgrace than the game show host in the WH today. He lies every time he opens his mouth, and made countless inaccuracies in his scripted speech two nights ago again. It's a daily occurrence.

BTW, did you like his idea of building a man made canal and filling it with crocodiles and great white sharks to keep illegal immigrants from coming over the border? I actually agree that illegal immigration should be stopped, as I and my family legally emigrated to the US when I was a toddler. Mman, as I've often advised you in the past, use all colors in the box, and not the black and white one.

One final disclaimer: Take all that I said with a grain of salt, because I wasted tens of thousands of dollars matriculating at Trump University.
muskieman

Postby muskieman » Fri Mar 13, 2020 3:37 pm

Anti-Homer wrote:
Fri Mar 13, 2020 12:31 pm
muskieman wrote:
Fri Mar 13, 2020 9:41 am
Anti-Homer wrote:

Edgecliff,

Nah,

I get most of my info re: Covid-19 from the nightly updates given by the HHS, & CDC. Also, I sometimes get info from the always objective Fox News, a left leaning magazine in your mind. In fact, you may be interested in the following article (https://www.foxnews.com/health/coronavi ... ed-results). Was this Fake News? However, I expected your response, b/c you like to deflect from the truth like your hero, the pathological, lying Svengali in Chief, ya know, the guy who has filed bankruptcy six times, despite self appointing himself as being a great businessman and stable genius. \

I've voted for Republicans in state and federal issues approx. 95% of the time, until John McCain picked an intellectually handicapped, backwards running mate for his VP. Decisions like that, and the carnival barker has turned me off on the Republican party, so now I consider myself an independent, and will abstain from voting for president for the third straight time, as the options are a senile, lifelong politician, and a guy who should be in an orange jump suit (as Hillary should be) once he leaves office.

I was not a fan of Obama and his disastrous hallmark contribution as president, Obamacare. I never voted for him either. However, there has never been a bigger liar and disgrace than the game show host in the WH today. He lies every time he opens his mouth, and made countless inaccuracies in his scripted speech two nights ago again. It's a daily occurrence.

BTW, did you like his idea of building a man made canal and filling it with crocodiles and great white sharks to keep illegal immigrants from coming over the border? I actually agree that illegal immigration should be stopped, as I and my family legally emigrated to the US when I was a toddler. Mman, as I've often advised you in the past, use all colors in the box, and not the black and white one.

One final disclaimer: Take all that I said with a grain of salt, because I wasted tens of thousands of dollars matriculating at Trump University.
I could care less about what party you call yourself besides it is just your word. I see your sense of humor is not in the comprehending but in the giving, and that needs a lot of work. My guess is you think to abstain fulfills your duty as a citizen and whatever else you are. May be based on the way you think it might be best for everyone.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.

Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”