Big East Tourney Cancelled

Talk XU Men's basketball here...
longliveskip

Big East Tourney Cancelled

Postby longliveskip » Thu Mar 12, 2020 1:13 pm

BE Tourney played the first half of SJU vs Creighton and then said "we're done".

that means all games in the tourney won't count, which also means Xavier's streak of being the only team getting to at least the semis in the last however many years is still intact. #silverlining

guessing the NCAA tourney will follow suit fairly soon so we will never know if X was gonna make it or not.

we are in unprecedented territory, folks.

take care of your loved ones. wash your hands. stay home if you're sick.

prayers to all of you out there.
edgecliff hall

Re: Big East Tourney Cancelled

Postby edgecliff hall » Thu Mar 12, 2020 1:17 pm

HOLY! Whatever.
JTG

Postby JTG » Thu Mar 12, 2020 1:30 pm

I saw on another site that the hotels in NYC have been good about letting people cancel hotel reservations. Also airlines are letting people rebook with no fees. Personally I would stay. We were in NYC in Nov, and had a great time. It is really a very friendly and fun place to visit. And there are a zillion things to see.
muskieman

Postby muskieman » Thu Mar 12, 2020 2:53 pm

JTG wrote:
Thu Mar 12, 2020 1:30 pm
I saw on another site that the hotels in NYC have been good about letting people cancel hotel reservations. Also airlines are letting people rebook with no fees. Personally I would stay. We were in NYC in Nov, and had a great time. It is really a very friendly and fun place to visit. And there are a zillion things to see.
Might be a zillion things to do but the state is shutting down almost everything.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.

Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”