Justin Cage corona virus

Talk XU Men's basketball here...
muskieman

Justin Cage corona virus

Postby muskieman » Sun Mar 22, 2020 12:02 pm

Justin, his wife, and daughter are quarantined in his home in Mons, Belgium, all three have tested positive for COVID-19, Justin's wife has cancer so she is in greater danger than Justin. His daughter seems to have the mildest as he described it as "like a cold". The Enquirer did a story on it and in it quoted Justin as saying: "So I caught it, gave it to my wife, gave it to my daughter, gave it to my wife's parents, her sister, her brother, her brother's wife caught it and my wife's sister's boyfriend caught it," Justin said. "It was just a chain reaction. Her parents are still in really bad shape. They all caught it like a domino effect."

Xavier nation is praying for you and all your family Justin.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
Anti-Homer

Re: Justin Cage corona virus

Postby Anti-Homer » Sun Mar 22, 2020 1:06 pm

muskieman wrote:
Sun Mar 22, 2020 12:02 pm
Justin, his wife, and daughter are quarantined in his home in Mons, Belgium, all three have tested positive for COVID-19, Justin's wife has cancer so she is in greater danger than Justin. His daughter seems to have the mildest as he described it as "like a cold". The Enquirer did a story on it and in it quoted Justin as saying: "So I caught it, gave it to my wife, gave it to my daughter, gave it to my wife's parents, her sister, her brother, her brother's wife caught it and my wife's sister's boyfriend caught it," Justin said. "It was just a chain reaction. Her parents are still in really bad shape. They all caught it like a domino effect."

Xavier nation is praying for you and all your family Justin.
I saw this reported on twitter. As usual, no one can say it any better than my friend Mman.

Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”