Duke and Zion Dickie V is going to have to spin this

Talk XU Men's basketball here...
muskieman

Duke and Zion Dickie V is going to have to spin this

Postby muskieman » Sun May 10, 2020 3:33 pm

Can’t wait to see what Mid-major the NCAA is going to punish because of Duke MBB ’s transgressions.

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/289 ... ike-adidas

The tweet enlarged reads as follows of

5. Admit that you knew that Sharonda Sampson demanded and received gifts and economic benefits from persons acting on behalf of Duke University (directly and/or indirectly) to influence you to attend Duke University to play basketball.

6. Admit that you knew that Lee Anderson demanded and received gifts, money and/or other benefits from persons acting on behalf of Duke University (directly and/or indirectly) to influence you to attend Duke University to play basketball.

Lee Anderson = Zion’s stepfather

7. Admit that you knew that Sharonda Sampson demanded and received gifts, money and/or other benefits from persons on behalf of Duke University (directly and/or indirectly) to influence you to attend Duke University to play basketball.

Sharonda Sampson = Zion’s mother

8. Admit that you knew that Lee Anderson demanded and received gifts, money and other 3 benefits from persons acting on behalf of Nike (directly and/or indirectly) to influence you to attend Duke University to play basketball.

9. Admit that you knew that Sharonda Sampson demanded and received gifts, money and/or other benefits from persons on behalf of Nike (directly and/or indirectly) to influence you to attend Duke University to play basketball.

10. Admit that before you became a student at Duke University, you knew that Lee Anderson demanded and received gifts, money and/or other benefits from persons acting on behalf of Adidas (directly and/or indirectly) to influence you to wear Adidas shoes.

11. Admit that before you became a student at Duke University, you knew that Sharonda Sampson demanded and received gifts, money, contract(s), and/or economic benefits from persons on behalf of Adidas (directly and/or indirectly) to influence you to wear Adidas shoes.

12. Admit that before you became a student at Duke University, you knew that Lee Anderson demanded and received gifts, money and/or other benefits from persons acting on behalf of Adidas (directly and/or indirectly) to influence you to attend a college that endorsed Adidas shoes.

13. Admit that before you became a student at Duke University, you knew that Sharonda Sampson demanded and received gifts and/or other benefits from persons on behalf of Adidas (directly and/or indirectly) to influence you to attend a college Th at endorsed Adidas shoes.

14. Admit that before you became a student at Duke, you, or person(s) acting on your behalf (including but not limited to Sharonda Sampson and Lee Anderson) received gifts, money and/or other benefits from persons other that NCAA certified agents between Jan. 2014 & Apt. 2019.

15. Admit that before you became a student at Duke, you, or person(s) acting on 4 your behalf (including but not limited to Sharonda Sampson and Lee Anderson) accepted benefits from a NCAA-certified agent that are not expressly permitted by NCAA legislation between 1/14 and 4/19
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
edgecliff hall

Re: Duke and Zion Dickie V is going to have to spin this

Postby edgecliff hall » Sun May 10, 2020 6:01 pm

Count on our Muskieman to find this stuff and air it out! Right on!
X-Expert

Postby X-Expert » Mon May 11, 2020 7:55 am

Ha-Jerry Tarkanian best line ever. "NCAA is so mad at Kentucky they gave Cleveland St another two years probabtion."
muskieman wrote:
Sun May 10, 2020 3:33 pm
Can’t wait to see what Mid-major the NCAA is going to punish because of Duke MBB ’s transgressions.

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/289 ... ike-adidas

The tweet enlarged reads as follows of

5. Admit that you knew that Sharonda Sampson demanded and received gifts and economic benefits from persons acting on behalf of Duke University (directly and/or indirectly) to influence you to attend Duke University to play basketball.

6. Admit that you knew that Lee Anderson demanded and received gifts, money and/or other benefits from persons acting on behalf of Duke University (directly and/or indirectly) to influence you to attend Duke University to play basketball.

Lee Anderson = Zion’s stepfather

7. Admit that you knew that Sharonda Sampson demanded and received gifts, money and/or other benefits from persons on behalf of Duke University (directly and/or indirectly) to influence you to attend Duke University to play basketball.

Sharonda Sampson = Zion’s mother

8. Admit that you knew that Lee Anderson demanded and received gifts, money and other 3 benefits from persons acting on behalf of Nike (directly and/or indirectly) to influence you to attend Duke University to play basketball.

9. Admit that you knew that Sharonda Sampson demanded and received gifts, money and/or other benefits from persons on behalf of Nike (directly and/or indirectly) to influence you to attend Duke University to play basketball.

10. Admit that before you became a student at Duke University, you knew that Lee Anderson demanded and received gifts, money and/or other benefits from persons acting on behalf of Adidas (directly and/or indirectly) to influence you to wear Adidas shoes.

11. Admit that before you became a student at Duke University, you knew that Sharonda Sampson demanded and received gifts, money, contract(s), and/or economic benefits from persons on behalf of Adidas (directly and/or indirectly) to influence you to wear Adidas shoes.

12. Admit that before you became a student at Duke University, you knew that Lee Anderson demanded and received gifts, money and/or other benefits from persons acting on behalf of Adidas (directly and/or indirectly) to influence you to attend a college that endorsed Adidas shoes.

13. Admit that before you became a student at Duke University, you knew that Sharonda Sampson demanded and received gifts and/or other benefits from persons on behalf of Adidas (directly and/or indirectly) to influence you to attend a college Th at endorsed Adidas shoes.

14. Admit that before you became a student at Duke, you, or person(s) acting on your behalf (including but not limited to Sharonda Sampson and Lee Anderson) received gifts, money and/or other benefits from persons other that NCAA certified agents between Jan. 2014 & Apt. 2019.

15. Admit that before you became a student at Duke, you, or person(s) acting on 4 your behalf (including but not limited to Sharonda Sampson and Lee Anderson) accepted benefits from a NCAA-certified agent that are not expressly permitted by NCAA legislation between 1/14 and 4/19
olsingledigit

Postby olsingledigit » Mon May 11, 2020 8:14 am

And here we all thought these players all went to Duke to play for the great coach K. Heard an interview a few weeks ago with Roy Williams on Fan Patrick where he said he was sure Zion was coming to NC and was shocked when he announced for Duke. Guess Roy didn’t offer to let him cut classes.
Dressed to the Nines - Last of the LHS Single Digits - Dedicated to John "The Beer Spiller" McCormick, my son-in-law who passed June, 2016 at age 44. Long time Xavier fanatic and friend of many Lew Hirt Members. RIP Mac Strong! We miss you.
muskieman

Postby muskieman » Mon May 11, 2020 11:11 am

X-Expert wrote:
Mon May 11, 2020 7:55 am
Ha-Jerry Tarkanian best line ever. "NCAA is so mad at Kentucky they gave Cleveland St another two years probabtion."

My bad rendition of the Shark's quote! I forgot who said this so thanks for the reminder. With Kansas and Duke coming under review we will see if there is a double standard. Maybe the quarantine is focusing the NCAA on these accused violations. I can see Coach K falling down on the basketball floor in the future.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
rickf

Postby rickf » Mon May 11, 2020 2:50 pm

Why don't we do this? Nothing ever happens especially to DUKE. JUST KIDDING. I think
JKC74

Postby JKC74 » Mon May 11, 2020 5:03 pm

What Mid Major??

CLEVELAND STATE AS PER SCHEDULE
muskieman

Postby muskieman » Tue May 12, 2020 12:20 am

rickf wrote:
Mon May 11, 2020 2:50 pm
Why don't we do this? Nothing ever happens especially to DUKE. JUST KIDDING. I think
Anti is too tight with his money... he always offers rides in his van and tries to lure them with candy

Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”