Current players in town

Talk XU Men's basketball here...
muskieman

Current players in town

Postby muskieman » Mon Jun 15, 2020 6:31 pm

Play pick up games and reports are Sunday played with DeeDavis and TU

https://twitter.com/i/status/1272545632742301696
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
jct1941

Re: Current players in town

Postby jct1941 » Fri Jun 19, 2020 4:45 pm

Muskieman - There was an article in the Enquirer (you probably read it) that Tu and Dee Davie working out some XU players that was quite good. They both seemed to be working with Paul a lot. But, they also had comments on - Freemantle, "whole different attitude -Wilcher, CJ gonna be nice and He's got one of the smoothest games and he is confident. Nate Johnson is WILD athletic and gonna be a big piece next year with his experience and maturity. With Miles up to 230 lbs. and still quick as a cat maybe it is not so bad as we might have thought. It is one thing when the coaches say how good the recruits are and the other players are but its a whole new ball game when former players really like what they saw. Add KyKy and Odum and XU just maybe a surprise to us all. Here is hoping anyway. Go Xavier!
olsingledigit

Re: Current players in town

Postby olsingledigit » Sun Jun 21, 2020 11:25 pm

jct1941 wrote:
Fri Jun 19, 2020 4:45 pm
Muskieman - There was an article in the Enquirer (you probably read it) that Tu and Dee Davie working out some XU players that was quite good. They both seemed to be working with Paul a lot. But, they also had comments on - Freemantle, "whole different attitude -Wilcher, CJ gonna be nice and He's got one of the smoothest games and he is confident. Nate Johnson is WILD athletic and gonna be a big piece next year with his experience and maturity. With Miles up to 230 lbs. and still quick as a cat maybe it is not so bad as we might have thought. It is one thing when the coaches say how good the recruits are and the other players are but its a whole new ball game when former players really like what they saw. Add KyKy and Odum and XU just maybe a surprise to us all. Here is hoping anyway. Go Xavier!
I’m ready for it.
Dressed to the Nines - Last of the LHS Single Digits - Dedicated to John "The Beer Spiller" McCormick, my son-in-law who passed June, 2016 at age 44. Long time Xavier fanatic and friend of many Lew Hirt Members. RIP Mac Strong! We miss you.

Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”