Broken Anchor

Talk XU Men's basketball here...
edgecliff hall

Broken Anchor

Postby edgecliff hall » Mon Jul 06, 2020 12:20 pm

Seeking more information about Broken Anchor, who are founders, what is their set up etc? They seem to be Xavier basketball positioned. I do not have a twitter account, so can't go there. Thanks for any info.Their posts seem interesting and sane. What about it MM?
coastal muskie

Re: Broken Anchor

Postby coastal muskie » Mon Jul 06, 2020 2:54 pm

Yes, inquiring minds want to know!
muskieman

Postby muskieman » Mon Jul 06, 2020 2:59 pm

I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
muskiefan19

Postby muskiefan19 » Tue Jul 07, 2020 7:59 pm

I actually know Joe, the guy who started it, so I can explain! They talk about all kinds of sports and lifestyle type stuff, and they're pretty funny on their podcast, too. Joe just went to Xavier, so he's going to be talking about Xavier basketball a lot. It's Joe and two of his friends from high school right now running this, but they're planning on expanding a lot here pretty soon with shows and series and articles and other things like that. I think they're coming out with merchandise pretty soon, too.

Their podcast is just called The Broken Anchor. Their Instagram is @thebrokenanchorblog, and their Twitter is @TheBrokenAnchor.

Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”