Who has the better program: Xavier or UC?

Talk XU Men's basketball here...
edgecliff hall

Re: Who has the better program: Xavier or UC?

Postby edgecliff hall » Tue Oct 27, 2020 12:23 pm

Well, wait, Muskieman, where are you going to move it? It's not about movies music OR food. Since I'm the only one who reads my stuff, where will I have to go to read this cool post of mine? With all respect I really think you're being too stern here on a very senior citizen.
muskieman

Postby muskieman » Tue Oct 27, 2020 3:25 pm

edgecliff hall wrote:
Tue Oct 27, 2020 12:23 pm
Well, wait, Muskieman, where are you going to move it? It's not about movies music OR food. Since I'm the only one who reads my stuff, where will I have to go to read this cool post of mine? With all respect I really think you're being too stern here on a very senior citizen.
Sports - Other sounds like a good destination and as for being stern to a senior citizen, I guess it is senior on senior, pull out your walker and let's have a go. :lol: Without our late great Shadow here to discipline you, it falls to one of the other senior citizen moderators and that would be me. :roll: :P Just be glad I am not as tough as Shadow was. :P
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
edgecliff hall

Postby edgecliff hall » Tue Oct 27, 2020 6:32 pm

Well, Muskieman, Sports Other sounds fair. As for walkers, I still am blessed to have my two good legs. Now, you mention Shadow. I did not know him. Perhaps you could fill me in. For now I must be getting along, going off the rails. (What were we talking about?)
kyzrex

Postby kyzrex » Wed Oct 28, 2020 10:41 am

JTG wrote:
Tue Oct 27, 2020 10:44 am
Wow, this thread got off the rails in a hurry. UC football ? Really ? People who say they are fans of both schools strike me as being from the " everyone should get a trophy crowd ".
Why? Why can’t I like both schools? I attended both schools. I have family members that went to both schools. I have friends that went to both schools. I grew up rooting for both schools. That’s like saying that if I have 2 kids (I do) I have to love one and hate the other. There are schools that I totally dislike and will NEVER root for, but that doesn’t mean I must root for only one.

Personally I root for UC in every game except one. I root for X in EVERY game.
#WHYNOTX?

Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”