More problems for Miller

Talk XU Men's basketball here...
Anti-Homer

Re: More problems for Miller

Postby Anti-Homer » Thu Nov 05, 2020 11:26 pm

Miller should be fired, even if completely exonerated. His two assistants were fired and remained good soldiers by not giving up the goods. I suspect a bag of money somehow made their way to them in unmarked bags. No way either would have committed the extent of recruiting violations without his knowledge. Though he never specifically incriminated himself on the wiretaps, the tenor of the conversation demonstrated his true intent. Great coach, deplorable human being.

Just like a certain moderator I know, and before anyone jumps to any conclusions, remember I co-moderate 37 boards.
edgecliff hall

Postby edgecliff hall » Fri Nov 06, 2020 6:54 am

37 Boards? ? ?
skyhops

Postby skyhops » Fri Nov 06, 2020 9:47 am

Less than three weeks before the first game and we have no inside scoop or insider info on the upcoming season? I have seen more updated Xavier info in the Sporting New and the National. Muskieman, Anti, Xpert, Madness, 87, etc. how about some scoop? AH & Anti you as moderators owe us more.
Xavier2005

Postby Xavier2005 » Fri Nov 06, 2020 2:53 pm

The best X team were the two Elite 8 teams. The two Elite 8 Xavier teams fought and sucked it up and made a difference by performing on the court and winning. Remember the one that had a bad season record, but they blew past a Number 1 undefeated seed in the Conference Tournament and almost made it to the FF. Xavier had a number one seed team and they could NOT get by the second round. The best X teams were the ones that got the job done and won. Miller, Gillen, Prosser, Mack. Matta etc were all good to great coaches and MAY have got X to the FF. But we lost most to all of them because X could not pay the coaching salary they would receive from other major schools. Then again, maybe X might have paid up the big salary and still those coaches might have failed to get to the FF. We will never know what all the could have been might be. X had a 1 seed and it did them no good. All I know is we had 2 great X teams that were the best XAVIER ever had....and just one game from the FF.

Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”