Who Has The Best Home Court Advantage in the Big East?

Talk XU Men's basketball here...
muskiefan19

Who Has The Best Home Court Advantage in the Big East?

Postby muskiefan19 » Tue Nov 17, 2020 5:36 pm

https://thebrokenanchor.com/who-has-the ... -big-east/

Thoughts?

Just want to also make it clear that this article is purely written based on facts and journalistic integrity, much like every other Broken Anchor article put out by this proud company. We care about nothing other than THE TRUTH.
muskieman

Re: Who Has The Best Home Court Advantage in the Big East?

Postby muskieman » Wed Nov 18, 2020 10:46 am

The best home-court should include ut not limited to best
1) home field percentage in the conference and out of conference (after all results are the easiest to measure)
2) nicest facilities for fans(Best amenities) meaning best viewing, best seating size and comfort, best access including aisle size and row access, best concessions, accessible and sie of restrooms
3) Sound system 4) fans (enthusiasm, attendance)
4) Scoreboard/s (Size, readability, information)
5) Security and service people (Friendly, helpful, arrogant, authoritarian)
6) luxury boxes (size, views, etc)
7) how updated with new features
8) Size (adequate to accommodate fanbase but not so big as to be a big empty cavern

Just because a movie was made there doesn't give a place history, especially when it looks like a cross between an air hanger and smells like a barn

Might want to say that in 2009, Cintas Center was voted the 3rd "Toughest Place to Play" in a poll conducted by EA Sports
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.

Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”