Merry Christmas

Talk XU Men's basketball here...
muskieman

Merry Christmas

Postby muskieman » Fri Dec 25, 2020 12:04 pm

To all our musketeer madness friends. 2020 has been a rough year, with a virus that has touched all of us and the closing of our society which has brought unintended consequences but we all have a lot to be grateful for and we should try this holiday season to enjoy what GOD has done to bless us. Our Muskies have had a good start to this season (8-1), we have had some mighty lively spirited conversations here on Musketeermadness and while some think it might be too lively at times, I appreciate it and look forward to all our posters comments. Alos, we have seen some very exciting and entertaining games this year and our team has a lot of talented players that provide us with many more exciting games, and of course, we have our family and friends that make our lives brighter and happier

On a sad note, some of our fans have passed and will be missed but they will always be in our prayers and thoughts. Shadow, all of us are happy your suffering is over but your irascible posts and moderating is outweighed by your love and dedication to this site and Xavier university

I hope that 2021 will bring everyone a happy, healthy, and blessed 2021
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
basket

Re: Merry Christmas

Postby basket » Sun Dec 27, 2020 4:53 pm

I hope you and ALL of the Muskie nation had a VERY Merry Christmas and a HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Last edited by basket on Sat Jan 02, 2021 6:39 am, edited 2 times in total.
XavierBob

Postby XavierBob » Sun Dec 27, 2020 9:50 pm

I echo the above sentiments!
olsingledigit

Postby olsingledigit » Mon Dec 28, 2020 2:54 pm

And a happy New Year too! I had not heard about Shadow. Sorry to hear. He helped me immensely when I came in As a moderator and was an extremely kind man. Sorry to lose such a great X supporter.
Dressed to the Nines - Last of the LHS Single Digits - Dedicated to John "The Beer Spiller" McCormick, my son-in-law who passed June, 2016 at age 44. Long time Xavier fanatic and friend of many Lew Hirt Members. RIP Mac Strong! We miss you.
Anti-Homer

Postby Anti-Homer » Fri Jan 01, 2021 11:14 am

Mman,

Thanks for the post and I was very sorry to hear about Shadow as well. Good man, though I only knew him from the board.

Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”