In the House at todays game.

Talk XU Men's basketball here...
basket

In the House at todays game.

Postby basket » Sun Jan 10, 2021 9:44 am

Just a little FYI my dad, Dick Rosmarin c/o 61' and my mom will be "In the House" today at the game! This will be their first game in a while as my dad has been in poor health lately. They will be celebrating his 82nd birthday! GO Xavier and Happy Birthday dad!!
norwood44

Re: In the House at todays game.

Postby norwood44 » Sun Jan 10, 2021 1:14 pm

I know your parents, and I'm glad they were able to experience the game. I often saw your mother in the Cintas corridor during a close game. She said she couldn't watch. Hope she stayed in her seat today.
muskieman

Postby muskieman » Sun Jan 10, 2021 2:41 pm

Toward the end of the game, I was praying your Dad's health problems were not heart related because that ending stressed me out until the shot
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
ChitownSteve

Postby ChitownSteve » Sun Jan 10, 2021 2:50 pm

They saw a good one and nice to learn of their ability to attend.

Watching the end of today’s game was like going through an unprescribed Stress Test for some of us .... barely passed.
muskieman

Postby muskieman » Mon Jan 11, 2021 4:30 pm

Did your Dad have any comments on the game?
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
basket

Postby basket » Tue Jan 12, 2021 6:18 am

muskieman wrote:
Mon Jan 11, 2021 4:30 pm
According to my mom my dad was VERY much into the game and his normal self. Meaning yelling for Xavier. Both my mom and dad were SO happy to "be back" where they have had SO many GREAT memories! My mom told me yesterrday that they'd like to go back esp. for an afternoon game! Thanks for asking!!
muskieman

Postby muskieman » Tue Jan 12, 2021 12:18 pm

basket wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 6:18 am
muskieman wrote:
According to my mom my dad was VERY much into the game and his normal self. Meaning yelling for Xavier. Both my mom and dad were SO happy to "be back" where they have had SO many GREAT memories! My mom told me yesterrday that they'd like to go back esp. for an afternoon game! Thanks for asking!!
Tell him muskieman says hi and for them to keep on enjoying life.
basket

Postby basket » Wed Jan 13, 2021 6:19 am

muskieman wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 12:18 pm
basket wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 6:18 am
muskieman wrote:
Tell him muskieman says hi and for them to keep on enjoying life.
Will do!

Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”