Georgetown beats Creighton.

St. Johns destroys Nova.

like JR says on Twitter

Anarchy???

nope. just Big East basketball.
skyhops

Re: Big East - no joke

Postby skyhops » Thu Feb 04, 2021 10:43 am

Skyhops J and I watched both games and I think that St. Johns is going to be good the next few years especially with Alexander as their point guard. He plays relentless defense. Nova continues to get most calls especially by Muskiemans favorite ref O'cconel (sp?). There is no easy games this year in BE.
Jesseandrippers

Postby Jesseandrippers » Thu Feb 04, 2021 4:41 pm

skyhops wrote:
Thu Feb 04, 2021 10:43 am
Skyhops J and I watched both games and I think that St. Johns is going to be good the next few years especially with Alexander as their point guard. He plays relentless defense. Nova continues to get most calls especially by Muskiemans favorite ref O'cconel (sp?). There is no easy games this year in BE.
Depaul is still trash. Other than that, I agree.
skyhops

Postby skyhops » Thu Feb 04, 2021 5:43 pm

I haven’t seen them play but they beat us last year. Woods usually keeps me up to date on them
Anti-Homer

Postby Anti-Homer » Fri Feb 05, 2021 8:00 am

Unfortunately,

Other than Creighton, SH (save this year), & Nova, the brand of the BE has gone down hill for the last two+ years. Mack didn't help when he checked out a year early to work for L-Ville, though his paychecks still came from X, evidenced by several things including the worst recruiting class in years under the best of circumstances, and actively telling recruits while still coacingh at X that they could play for him at X or L-Ville. X should have sued to retrieve part of his paycheck back.

Recruiting seems to be getting better for the league, but coaching has definitely taken a slide. Thank God for Jay Wright & Nova.
muskieman

Postby muskieman » Fri Feb 05, 2021 10:01 pm

skyhops wrote:
Thu Feb 04, 2021 10:43 am
Trying to be AH doesn't work for you. Stick to the basketball
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.

Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”