5 lost players...so where does X stand now???

Talk XU Men's basketball here...
Xavier2005

5 lost players...so where does X stand now???

Postby Xavier2005 » Wed Mar 24, 2021 11:03 pm

3 players have chosen to enter the "portal" and leave Xavier for another team and 2 players that committed to come to X next year have now de committed and going elsewhere. So...next year looks like what?????
muskieman

Re: 5 lost players...so where does X stand now???

Postby muskieman » Wed Mar 24, 2021 11:15 pm

Xavier2005 wrote:
Wed Mar 24, 2021 11:03 pm
3 players have chosen to enter the "portal" and leave Xavier for another team and 2 players that committed to come to X next year have now de committed and going elsewhere. So...next year looks like what?????
Where have they de-commted? When you google Cesare Edwards there are no articles or news saying he has recommitted. And I can't find any de-commit from Elijah Tucker. Why spread unfounded rumors unless you have a link to a story Google or Bing does not list
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
longliveskip

Postby longliveskip » Thu Mar 25, 2021 7:10 am

muskieman wrote:
Wed Mar 24, 2021 11:15 pm
Xavier2005 wrote:
Where have they de-commted? When you google Cesare Edwards there are no articles or news saying he has recommitted. And I can't find any de-commit from Elijah Tucker. Why spread unfounded rumors unless you have a link to a story Google or Bing does not list
he's confusing Steele with Mack, who let 2 kids out of their LOI's for next season after Gaudio and Murray were let go.
yellow20xd

Postby yellow20xd » Thu Mar 25, 2021 9:00 am

longliveskip wrote:
Thu Mar 25, 2021 7:10 am
he's confusing Steele with Mack, who let 2 kids out of their LOI's for next season after Gaudio and Murray were let go.
Don't do that!!!... It ain't good on the heart... Dan
"The problem with having a sense of humor is often that people you use it on aren't in a very good mood"...
Lou Holtz
muskieman

Postby muskieman » Thu Mar 25, 2021 5:07 pm

longliveskip wrote:
Thu Mar 25, 2021 7:10 am
muskieman wrote:
Wed Mar 24, 2021 11:15 pm
Xavier2005 wrote:
Ron doesn't research stories for the facts but likes to throw out Molotov cocktails to see what he can stir up.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.

Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”