UC men's basketball coach on paid admin. leave while

Talk XU Men's basketball here...
Xavier2005

UC men's basketball coach on paid admin. leave while

Postby Xavier2005 » Sat Apr 03, 2021 9:53 pm

UC announced it has placed its men's college basketball coach on paid administrative leave, while it conducts an investigation.
AirJordan

Re: UC men's basketball coach on paid admin. leave while

Postby AirJordan » Sat Apr 03, 2021 11:15 pm

Placing him on "admin. leave" implies the potential of something serious yet I have heard, after more than a week, no details regarding what is being investigated and why. So, a number of his players don't like him and they don't like him enough that six of them hit the transfer button. But making players mad doesn't warrant an investigation especially in a year when so many players will leave so many teams. Something smells here.
muskieman

Postby muskieman » Sun Apr 04, 2021 10:13 am

UC Administration is doing nothing but hurt their basketball program. Even If they find nothing wrong all the recruits that they might have gotten will be lost to other schools because UC handled the investigation like a bunch of amateurs. If they are doing it to force Brannen to quit because they don't want to pay his severance then I hope not only their players but others will see their actions and have nothing to do with this schools and its administration
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.
Anti-Homer

Postby Anti-Homer » Sun Apr 04, 2021 10:25 am

I believe UC's BOT is driving this, not the AD. UC is a dumpster fire, but their outrage over seemingly minor deviations-infractions(?), pales in comparison to the rogue program during the Huggin's years. I wonder how many DUI induced accidents Brannen had that were quietly and privately settled, despite having Joe Hypocrite Deters on the Board? As long as Brannen starts winning, even with cheating, UC will tolerate any felonies, as long as he doesn't mingle with any of the BOT's wives. That, and lack of winning, will get you fired at UC.

Return to “Xavier Men's Basketball”