Any opinions so far?

Talk XU Women's basketball here...
Mr. Neutral

Any opinions so far?

Postby Mr. Neutral » Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:17 pm

All I know is that this year's team was picked to finish far down in the A10 compared to previous years, and Coach Waugh was rebuilding.

Has anyone seen enough of this 1-3 team to say whether they like what Waugh is trying to do, even if the results aren't there yet?
The only confirmed screen name banned for life on Xavier Hoops!
xuhuh!

Re: Any opinions so far?

Postby xuhuh! » Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:50 am

Haven't seen them. They lost a lot with graduation.We had season tix for the last 3 years but we're regrouping like the team. AW should be Ok. It all comes down to recruiting. Harris and Phillips were fortunate decommits from Purdue.
muskieman

Re: Any opinions so far?

Postby muskieman » Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:04 am

I don't think the team will be nearly as successful as the past few years but then they had 2 stud(excuse me ladies) that directed the team. I think they will be better when they learn to finsih games and after all they did hang with Stanford for a lot of that game. Amy knows nbasketball and like it was said recruiting is the big key.
I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.

Return to “Xavier Women's Basketball”